Random Thoughts | Page 4065 | The Popjustice Forum

Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Laura Vanderbooben, Jul 11, 2018.

1. :(

Verandi and Sam like this.
  2. Delete this

fancygreen and 2014 like this.
  3. wheels up on the curb side put it into speed drive

[​IMG]

4. Yum yes

man.tis.shrimp likes this.
  5. Officially registered on my next two modules for my Degree. Attempting them both at the same time, let's see how that goes. One of them is Beginners Latin which fills me with excitement and dread since I sometimes struggle with plain English. But I remain a sucker for those ancient Greeks
    [​IMG]

6. Ew I’m being earnest

I’m finally on the verge of getting out of a horribly toxic/borderline abusive living situation that I got left with after my parents died. I finally make enough to afford living on my own (mostly, thanks inflation!) and I finally have the strength to stop letting people take advantage of me.

All thanks to the power of Addison Rae’s hit single I Got It Bad

7. Latin is Roman bab

Last edited: Aug 9, 2022
  8. It all comes under the Classics tag. I'm focussing more on the Greek side though. It's more fun.

9. Not me driving my brother to work and snatching a job in the process kdjfjf Ub*rEats I’m coming for your gig!

[​IMG]

10. An Unexpected BPG Era Hens
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

berserkboi, LPT, sesita and 15 others like this.
  11. Nothing tells you more about a person than whether or not they use Dan Levy reaction gifs

12. Tea!

FridayNight, JMRGBY, sesita and 9 others like this.
  13. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

NYC is giving $3,000 bonuses to frontline healthcare workers. It should be here before Christmas

14. My Hilary Duff/Alice Deejay mashup from 2015 got pulled today thanks to Soundcloud's "automatic detector" bullshit waking up from an apparent seven year nap

Dynamo, FridayNight, JMRGBY and 26 others like this.
  15. Soundcloud today:
    [​IMG]

Dynamo, FridayNight, Lapras and 26 others like this.
  16. British people on November 9th

17. Imagine still being this creative and whimsical in your 80s. Issey Miyake made magic with fabric.

Video: from his 2020 Spring/Summer collection

berserkboi, Dynamo, hologram and 24 others like this.
  18. I‘ve just spent 3 days at Disneyland Paris and I hate children and families.

[​IMG]

19. Jennette McCurdy's all over my social media with her biography release. Reminded me about her brief country music career, she has quite a beautiful voice.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.