Random Thoughts | Page 4107 | The Popjustice Forum

Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Laura Vanderbooben, Jul 11, 2018.

1. The level of activity and engagement going on in the Hold Me Cole-Slaw thread...you would think it's Lemonade release night.

2. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

I've lost hair because of that thread.

Fuchsia, ohaimanabu, lushLuck and 3 others like this.
  4. The thread being a constant stream of every minute chart update and listening stats on every platform in existence is too much for me.

5. Which Steps thread was this again?

VivaForever and Lucas like this.
  6. Just ban the member with the Britney song title as a username.

drewsky and Andrew like this.

7. The defining song of EVERY summer?!
    [​IMG]

8. Rude.

1986, Sprockrooster, JMRGBY and 24 others like this.

9. Some time on Friday night or Saturday, one of my closest friends was ripped from me while I was down in Florida. I do not have words other than I will miss @Jwentz with every fiber of my being until the day I die. He was one of the kindest, funniest and loveliest people I've ever met in my life and truly changed my world. The world is forever at a loss without him in it. I will be unraveled until the end of time.

I'm just an animal looking for a home
    Share the same space for a minute or two
    And you love me till my heart stops
    Love me till I'm dead

tea, mmcg10, Mushroom and 141 others like this.
  10. @Jwentz passed away? Oh my God. Johnny was one of the loveliest and most genuinely kind people on this forum.

Mushroom, Phloo, ItBeats and 59 others like this.
  11. Oh my goodness, this is absolutely awful to hear. RIP @Jwentz and sincerely sorry for your loss @aaronhansome.

12. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Whattt???? I'm so unbelievably sorry. He was always a fantastic presence on here. So, so sad.

13. Last edited: Sep 19, 2022
    Ashling92, Ensnare, 4Roses and 47 others like this.
  14. There's very little to say over such a gut-wrenching, unfair tragedy.

He was so good.

Phloo, Denemarken, ItBeats and 58 others like this.
  15. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

Oh my god I am absolutely devastated.

This world is so cruel.

Thank you for sharing @aaronhansome.

Denemarken, Ensnare, 4Roses and 54 others like this.
  16. R92

R92

I feel blessed to have gotten the chance to know Johnny, he was just someone that brightened up the world in every single way, and I know he’s continuing that spirit wherever he is. I’ll be breaking vases and leaving coats on spanking benches at fetish bars in your honour.

Atletico, Ensnare, 4Roses and 53 others like this.
  17. I have no words. I’m so sorry for your loss @aaronhansome and everyone close to him. This place won’t be the same without him.

Atletico, Ensnare, 4Roses and 44 others like this.
  18. Sam

Sam

I can’t believe what I’m reading. What a huge and awful loss. Sending love to you both @aaronhansome and @R92, and all who were close to Johnny.

Atletico, Ensnare, 4Roses and 45 others like this.
  19. Very sorry for your loss @aaronhansome and everybody else here who was close with him. I personally wasn't, but I don't remember ever having any interaction with him that was unpleasant. Hopefully you can find comfort in our little community here.

Atletico, Ensnare, 4Roses and 43 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.