Random Thoughts

He/They
Noticing that a member on here is extremely transphobic on twitter. Disgusting.
giphy.gif

Expose them, it's been a while since we've had someone to throw on a pyre

He/They
@Q4Music
tumblr_pt7rwq1Z1j1ql5yr7o1_400.gifv

Why not come into Random Thoughts and tell us why we shouldn't be correcting people when they use the wrong pronouns,
or why you agree the trans and race colours should be cut out of the Inclusive Pride Flag,
or why trans teens don't deserve the correct health care for themselves,
or even why you'd drag K9 of all things into your awful ways of thinking.

I'm guessing your pronouns are He/Him/Horrible Views

Last edited:
It always makes me extremely uncomfortable seeing grown ass men find each other at some corner of the internet and circle jerk about "gender nonsense!!1!" with their single-digit likes. And they're supposed to be a part of our community? A damn shame. We don't want y'all.

I already thought they were of questionable... capacity when they exposed they didn't understand how Ignore lists work in the Madonna thread, and now this. The math adds up!

Expecting cis is a slur discourse any second now. They were smart enough to hide their ass on the forum, knowing it would result in a ban right away.

I already thought they were of questionable... capacity when they exposed they didn't understand how Ignore lists work in the Madonna thread, and now this. The math adds up!

Expecting cis is a slur discourse any second now.
I am expecting a permanent ban, honestly. I literally just went to the Twitter page that was linked and this person is giving J.K. Rowling. I’m not even trans and I am extremely creeped out and uncomfortable having such people around, I can’t even imagine what it must feel like for our members who are.

Last edited: