Random Thoughts | Page 4124 | The Popjustice Forum

Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Laura Vanderbooben, Jul 11, 2018.

1. [​IMG]

Dijah., Atletico, Blond and 33 others like this.
  2. The way the forum could do with an investigative department to comb through those Madonna/Kylie/Steps threads to identify radicalised cigs... drain the swamp

[​IMG]

Dijah., Stradiwhovius, aux and 37 others like this.
  3. Dijah., Ashling92, aux and 51 others like this.
  4. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Thank you @matthew.

I would say more, but I'm tired. I am so sick of transphobic gay men. So, so, fucking sick.

aux, An Insider, Blond and 43 others like this.
  5. I just can’t at someone who is being openly and proudly transphobic calling out ‘horrid, nasty energy’.

Blond, sexercise, Milotic and 31 others like this.
  6. The post he was referencing that got changed was mine and while it was completely unintentional that I used Sam's wrong pronouns because I'm rarely in their thread, to see someone talking shit about the necessary correction a mod made is gross.

sexercise, FridayNight, LTG and 18 others like this.
  7. Gay transphobes just never make sense to me.

Blond, sexercise, pdf and 20 others like this.
  8. I’m glad I could help clean out some of the mess x

9. A certain someone tonight when he gets an astonishing eight (8) likes on his transphobic whataboutism tweet about his ban:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 29, 2022
  10. Gosh, he tried to use cancer against us when he had been tweeting in support of this photo...

Not only transphobic, but racist,
    and there's no radiotherapy to cure those sort of views.

11. This GIF always takes me out.

Happy birthday!

12. So fucking tired of transphobic people. If it was up to me, their transphonic asses would be marked as 'socially maladjusted individuals' that should register and introduce themselves as such when moving to a brand new community. We need to evolve as a modern society and shit like this does need to be fucking punished.

13. Like being transphobic is one thing but to obsessively devote time and energy every day to spewing hate and making it your online personality? It’s giving unwell.

14. Sam

Sam

You all give me hope

15. It’s a slow day at work for me and he’s LUCKY I didn’t see this thread because I HAVE TIME.

thank y’all for getting rid of the trash.

16. [​IMG]

aux, Blond, Dreampopboy and 21 others like this.
  17. It really does boggle my mind when people act as though they are being attacked because they’re being asked to respect another person’s humanity. But then again, I’m not the least bit surprised to see another white cis gay man being racist and transphobic so proudly and play the victim as quick as they get a whiff of criticism.

aux, RainOnFire, Dreampopboy and 21 others like this.
  18. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

TBH, sitting by idly and not making a stance on how insidious white queer people not only overpower but influence overall thinking also is very scary to me. White people still hold INCREDIBLE influence in queer spaces, and seeing so many white queer people just not say anything about things that harshly disadvantage queer people of color, especially Black people is painful. It really makes you question what allyship is, especially when it's just a GoFundMe, retweet, or Facebook like. Funny that.

Dijah., aux, Atletico and 24 others like this.
  19. I'm torn between calling these people radicalised/in a cult because frankly ones like that just look like actively evil individuals who've found a socially acceptable line of bigotry that lets them dog whistle other shit by association. Transphobia on the surface is saying one thing but by implication of its victims and demographics it hurts most it is far more being said than that.

Also they are all ugly as sin and that must make self reflection pretty tough.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.