Random Thoughts

I'm excited after having ordered a new vacuum cleaner.
30 really hits hard huh?
730Q.gif

I'm excited after having ordered a new vacuum cleaner.
30 really hits hard huh?
730Q.gif

Vacuuming has genuinely become one of my favorite cleaning tasks, slipping my headphones into noise cancellation makes it almost meditative? There's simply nothing like the lines on freshly vacuumed carpet and the way you can taste the air quality improving, my brain's pleasure center becomes a light show every time.

tumblr_nsn53rs5JS1uciya0o3_250.thumb.gif.83a125da31dbcce0a94285d79137e2d7.gif

Vacuuming has genuinely become one of my favorite cleaning tasks, slipping my headphones into noise cancellation makes it almost meditative? There's simply nothing like the lines on freshly vacuumed carpet and the way you can taste the air quality improving, my brain's pleasure center becomes a light show every time.

I have no carpet … yet. But I have a cat so can’t wait to experience an acceptable amount of hairs on the couch again.

200.gif

And I got wine, champagne and cocktail glasses. Can’t wait to try those!

Mr.Arroz

Staff member
he/him/his

I love water, WATER MMMMM. Cold, clear, yes, glide down my throat. This paunchy, gnarled silverback ogre who sits across from me at wherque crouches over his desk NECKING energy drinks all shift while serving imminent Joffrey-at-his-wedding teas facially and it kills me because water would probably sort him right out. I even make a production of drinking mine tantalisingly and inspirationally but the impact is not real.

he/him/his
Does anyone have a link to the “This is a HIT!” gif?

I tried searching, and even added “Popjustice” and “ATRL” for good measure… and nada.