Random Thoughts

he/him
CE4-CBAEB-0-E30-4770-8520-FA6684-EDA246.jpg

I just saw an article with the deadline "New bride is devastated when she is served a wedding cake with someone else's name on it."

Who gives a shit? If she's devastated by that, how is she going to feel when something actually devastating goes down?

I also hate how people are about their weddings. Genuinely annoying. It's okay to want to enjoy your big day, but some people get kind of batshit about it.

I just saw an article with the deadline "New bride is devastated when she is served a wedding cake with someone else's name on it."

Who gives a shit? If she's devastated by that, how is she going to feel when something actually devastating goes down?

I also hate how people are about their weddings. Genuinely annoying. It's okay to want to enjoy your big day, but some people get kind of batshit about it.

Weddings are so annoying and overhyped, like put the money towards a decent honeymoon or a house

Also yes please expect me to attend, buy a gift, sit there alone whilst everyone else is coupled and shell out hundreds of dollars for accommodation because you chose a location in the middle of nowhere

Yes I may be bitter