Random Thoughts

My parents were very strict on me not having caffeinated drinks before the age of 18… and the result is that I never got into the habit of drinking them and can’t be bothered to start now. I’ve had the occasional mocha but I would rather just have a hot chocolate.

When I was a kid I actually thought coffee was like alcohol, something that only grown up people were legally allowed to drink. It wasn't something my parents or anyone told me, I guess I just assumed that was it because I only ever saw adults drink it.

When I was a kid I actually thought coffee was like alcohol, something that only grown up people were legally allowed to drink.
Me but with these, which my mother called "adult cookies" and I legit thought children were not allowed to eat them.
GUEST_35989449-50bb-454d-bf7d-13e817305501

I also have never got into drinking coffee - I used to consume loads of tea though. But I moved to Europe and it never tasted the same, even if I brought bags with me so I only drink it when back in the UK. So many of my friends can’t function without their morning coffee but I’ve never understood how people get into drinking it. It smells good but tastes gross.

he/him/basic cishomo
Unpopular opinion but anything milk or coffee based needs to be kept away from alcohol

Espresso martinis are truly vile and I've ended up throwing up in a bush everytime I've drank them ddd (same with Baileys/Kahlua- horrendous)
I probably told this story before so I won't do a whole spiel but the most fucked up I've ever felt was the morning after drinking Burnett's orange vodka (for those unaware, it's about as bottom shelf as it gets) and coffee because I was broke and it was the only mixer in the house. Never. Again.

And yeah even like a White Russian, ew, would you like some solvent in your milky?

I was also barred from drinking coffee and regular soda when I was younger while being given free reign over diet soda.

11 year old me was wondering why I felt like a skinned prune in the local movie theater after guzzling two 44 oz Diet Pepsi refills during the course of Mona Lisa Smile with my mom.