Random Thoughts

Whatever happened to Dev and The Cataracs

They realised they couldn't top perfection and understandably retired after this classique

No but actually The Cataracts split shortly after they hit it big for some reason, it's a shame they didn't work with more pop girls. DEV never stopped releasing music even if she never had another hit, she sometimes pops up on my Release Radar and some of the recent singles have been pretty decent.

They realised they couldn't top perfection and understandably retired after this classique

No but actually The Cataracts split shortly after they hit it big for some reason, it's a shame they didn't work with more pop girls. DEV never stopped releasing music even if she never had another hit, she sometimes pops up on my Release Radar and some of the recent singles have been pretty decent.

Nn when this was on the radio my dad was like, "I heard a catchy song today...something about pushing a button for sex?" but he couldn't tell me anything else (would've been helpful if he mentioned the goddamn saxophone!) so I couldn't figure out what it was. Months later we finally heard it in a store.

Nn when this was on the radio my dad was like, "I heard a catchy song today...something about pushing a button for sex?" but he couldn't tell me anything else (would've been helpful if he mentioned the goddamn saxophone!) so I couldn't figure out what it was. Months later we finally heard it in a store.
Sugababes stans DO NOT QUOTE THIS

Sugababes stans DO NOT QUOTE THIS

4x.gif

In terms of where The Cataracs are now, Niles actually makes EDM as KSHMR now, and David is one-half of Terror Jr.