Random Thoughts | Page 871 | The Popjustice Forum

Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Laura Vanderbooben, Jul 11, 2018.

1. My family when I visited for Christmas

2. Just... can we talk about what a hot burning piece of unsalvageable shitstain this fucking rubbish is? It's so bad it actually makes me physically ill and puts me on emotional distress.

3. I can’t believe Man Of The Woods came out less than a year ago. If an album drops in the middle of the woods and no one streams it, does it make a sound?

(Also woof I’ve never watched the video before and wow has JT aged poorly)

4. Looks like it's time to revive my cherished post:

Mr Blonde, Floppie, nikkysan and 5 others like this.
  5. I tried it 3 times back then because there was a lack of pop music from male artists.
    well, "supply ay ay" -"okie" is probably the worst hook I have heard this decade.

ddog likes this.
  6. On another note, here is my debut album's tracklist, do give it a support fellow pop fans!

7. Trying to be a boss my whole Korea but using my holiday days for job interviews is starting to look suspicious

[​IMG]

8. Prince sucking away JT’s life force from beyond the grave. It’s karma for crossing him and dumping on Janet when she was down.

9. Why am I bopping to that awful Thunder song

10. Mmmmk But it’s her best song.

11. I was on about this

12. My gym has started playing Sweet Butter Cyclone constantly.

It’s gonna be a huge hit isn’t it?

joe_alouder, Mr Blonde, Rem and 10 others like this.
  13. Yeah I know, at least I posted the slightly lesser of two evils

WallyWinterborn likes this.
  14. Loving this random man of the white hoods dragging session

[​IMG]

15. I haven't listened to Man of the Woods in a long time but I remembered liking Filthy, the Alicia song, and one other at the time. Looking at the tracklist I cannot recall how any go but I think it may have been Midnight Summer Jam? Still, talk about a shocking fall from grace. Deserved of course.

In any event, I did listen to FS/LS last week and it does go off.

16. I have no interest in listening to Justin Timberlake in the same way I feel about Chris Brown and R. Kelly.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.