Random TV Stuff | Page 149 | The Popjustice Forum

Random TV Stuff

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by duckface, Oct 17, 2013.

1. DNA on BBC Four gets sillier and sillier as it goes along, but I can't look away.

2. I’m just watching the finale of Line of Duty’s first season and whew I’m obsessed.

kermit_the_frog and Rooneyboy like this.
  3. Line of Duty is ridiculous. Every series is fantastic.

LPT and kermit_the_frog like this.
  4. My brother and I watched this all the time. That was my golden era of Nickelodeon. My boyfriend got me the Alex Mack set for Christmas and we’ve been burning through it and just tonight we pulled out the Games and Sports DVD tonight for a bit of a break. It’s a shame there aren’t more of those with some additional episodes or shows.

lushLuck likes this.
  5. The first is definitely the weakest season, so you have major treats ahead. Keeley Hawes is astonishing in season two.

6. Because I know there's at least one Taskmaster fan on here. I came across this fan video on youtube and thought I'd share:

7. I only finished my binge watch of all seasons recently, and I honestly think I could do it all again tomorrow

8. Memories, fun times! The lack of diversity is shockingly visible though.

9. POTTERY SHOWDOWN IS BACK!

Leopold and Andrew.L like this.
  10. Soundtracked by Vitamin C’s dodgy cover of Oh What A Night, no less!

Shannen had (and still has) such charisma - she just had “it”.

11. This showed up today on my YT recommendations and it sent me:

12. Yay other taskmaster fans!

I only discovered Taskmaster during lockdown/pandemic and cannot live without it now. My favourite task is a "Choreograph a dance to a ringtone". That series (4), and series 5 (the one with Bob Mortimer and Sally Phillips) are my favourite.

I've also been introducing and holding virtual taskmaster nights in the US (Seattle). It has led to some funny results!

Hybridcookie and Andrew.L like this.
  13. RIP Phyllis

Remorque likes this.
  14. Anyone watched The Drowning on Channel 5 (UK)? If you haven't, don't bother. First episode seems alright but
    the "twist" ending was just nonsense? And nothing happens to Jill Halfpenny and they're all together at the end? And all the black characters are literally there to help Jill out whenever she needs it and that's pretty much their entire role? Trash.

Butterfly and Andrew.L like this.
  15. I watched it. Absolute rubbish, didn't make a lick of sense.

16. I only recognize Buffy, Angel, Charmed, Sabrina, Roswell and Dawson's Creek. Which shows are the other actors from, if you happen to know?

17. Garcelle Beauvais and Jamie Fox as well as some of the cast of The Jamie Foxx Show. The cast of Felicity. And I think Nikki Cox is the only one from Nikki. I think that’s all of them, but I might have missed one show.

18. Thank you! I never saw those shows (Nikki didn't even air here) so none of them looked familiar.

19. There's also a bunch of cast members from Popular, Ivan Sergei from Jack & Jill, the whole cast of Young Americans, and David Gallagher from 7th Heaven.

This promo was everything tween me loved & adored. I recorded it on VHS and used to watch it on loop. I've always found it funny that Sarah Michelle was clearly not present for the shoot, and The WB was forced to work in Buffy footage to include her.

Mr Blonde, Espeon, Quimogen and 2 others like this.
  20. Jason Behr aka the moment I realized I was gay <3

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.