Rants and annoyances | Page 465 | The Popjustice Forum

Rants and annoyances

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by P'NutButter, Mar 23, 2015.

1. K94

K94

But do I see a link, Robert?!?

Robsolete likes this.
  2. kal

kal

My iPhone 5s's battery is dying. It started overheating recently and it's getting drained a lot faster than usual. Sometimes it falls to 30% and the phone dies 3 minutes later...

How I wish I were @Sam de Jour so I wouldn't have to pay €105 for a replacement battery.

3. I don't even know why I bother with this place anymore. So many people here are so self-important and full of shit and they only take things seriously when it's convenient for them and they can use it as ammunition to put someone down. Nobody actually gives a fuck about how anyone feels, it's just about being right for the sake of being right. I have enough problems as it is, I don't have time to constantly worry about being patronized for expressing my opinion or ridiculed for sharing something personal. It's so fucking tiring to be nice and supportive and not get anything back. Everything's a joke unless someone randomly decides it not. Stupid fucking forum.

End of rant. Peace and blessings.

4. K94

K94

Well damn.

Sam likes this.
  5. Sam

Sam

Mmmmm.

6. Oh dear.

IMHO likes this.
  7. I hope you're alright, Mister Unicorn. I know it's frustrating sometimes, but it's best to just not take anything on this forum seriously. Sometimes it sucks to feel like someone you got along with is making jabs at you, but you just gotta brush it off and keep going. If it's deeper than that, then the problem is them, not you.

P'NutButter and Andy French like this.
  8. 2014

2014 Staff Member

(you're amazing)

9. You implied that homeless people were homeless by choice and then excused it with "you don't know how much I do for charity!!!!!!" when someone found that questionable. Okay.

10. You did kinda ask for it when you agreed that homeless people choose to be homeless though. That's not exactly asking for friendly, light hearted responses.

11. Sam

Sam

Well I was gonna watch Shrek 2, but this seems far more promising.

12. (That was my only participation. I'm Audi.)

13. RJF

RJF

14. Clockwork peeing himself something something.

15. K94

K94

Is this a new catchphrase?

Toyota.

16. It's from Clueless, sis...

Mr.Arroz and BTG like this.
  17. K94

K94

I still havent seen it - kii.

18. You're so masc.

Rhombus and K94 like this.
  19. Take ya ass from your bed to your mansion's home cinema and educate yourself.

that boy is a monster and K94 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.