Rants and annoyances | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

Rants and annoyances

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by P'NutButter, Mar 23, 2015.

1. I love grocery shopping. I'm sad like that.

2. LTG

LTG

I love food shopping when I'm in the right mood.

3. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Food shopping over clothes shopping for sure.

4. ^ Yes, and midnight jaunts to Tesco are actually one of my favourite things to do. It's quiet, the aisles are empty, I get to play with the trollies and have a one man drag race to the cosmetics section.

5. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

And if you say 'sweetest high' three times while looking at your reflection in the frozen food doors at 3 o'clock in the morning, the spirit of Nadine will appear and gift you with the 'Insatiable' CD single.

6. That's how I have 10 of them

7. Everyday I fantasize about punching my coworker in the throat and today it damn near happened. How can one human ask so many stupid questions? They are limitless and neverending. A constant barrage of foolishness. I'm about to snap y'all. I seriously should be entitled to half of this woman's salary. I am her brain. I think for her, I do her work, I make decisions for her. She constantly fucks shit up and can never seem to remember protocol. I would love to go to my boss and complain about this complete and utter nincompoop but guess what? They're bestfriends outside of work. Fuck me.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2015
  8. Sam

Sam

Has Arroz been banned?

9. Food shopping is a fucking awful headache. I wish Amazon distributed food with its one-day delivery service, I hate making trips to the supermarket. Clothes shopping, on the other hand, is fantastic.

10. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Nope!

11. I looooooove food shopping. I've just gotta make sure I'm not hungry beforehand or I'll impulse buy food.

12. LTG

LTG

I've got to time it right, because if I go just after eating nothing will appeal to me. Get me at the right point in the day and I'll buy ingredients for most of the week plus snacks.

13. I hate food shopping, because I want to eat everything in sight - and can't! Plus I've got mad crushes on a couple of workers up the local Tesco.

14. If I go food shopping personally and I go alone, this is my worst habit ever. You end up with so much shit.

15. Island

Island Staff Member

Ghost teas.

I like shopping alone, but shopping can be fun depending on who it's with.

16. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

I'm so annoyed. It was arranged that a singer friend of mine would be performing at a charity event I'm involved with, and now all of a sudden the other people involved are fawning over some band and saying they can have the slot, and even agreeing to pay their rather substantial travel expenses.

There's room for more than one act on the night, but everyone is acting like no other performers were arranged and it doesn't seem to be an option anymore.
    I need to say something but I don't know what.

17. I loathe packing, I always end up packing way too much and using about 1/3 of my suitcase in the end but I can't help but over-fill it to the brim "just in case." #firstworldproblems

18. This has been a running joke with my friends for years. I always overpack. Extremely. Everytime we go on vacation I'm nervous as hell when they weigh my suitcase.

19. I have a feeling that your definition of a best friend is different than my definition.

20. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

I have about four people that I consider "best friends" and I don't think we've ever all been together at the same time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.