Rants and annoyances | Page 634 | The Popjustice Forum

Rants and annoyances

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by P'NutButter, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Digital distortion. I like it.

2. Grace Jones did say that all men should be penetrated at least once

Vasilios and Dennis like this.
  3. Just say hello. It doesn't take much and if they ignore you again, then that's their problem.

coolforthesummer likes this.
  4. Actual distortion will sound better than her album; more tuneful!

5. Sam

Sam

When new members have sticks up their arses about what should and shouldn't be discussed in Pop & Justice threads. Loosen up a bit. Take some Dulcoease.

aaronhansome likes this.
  6. Giving me young Sam de Jour deciding which trends he like'T back in the day.

7. Sam

Sam

Hahahaha. I still stand by that decision.

8. Sam

Sam

Why do bus drivers have to be such pricks? There's a free bus from my street to campus, but this one driver is absolutely adamant I can't use it unless I'm going from one campus to the other despite my uni website clearly stating otherwise. Like, it's petty but I had no change and now I'm late.

I've screenshot the relevant information so I can shut him the fuck down next time. Cunt.

Rhombus likes this.
  9. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I have no motivation to do anything today. Bleugh.

Rhombus likes this.
  10. I've had to come and cat-sit at my parents house for a week (which is an annoyance in itself as my sister lives down the road and won't do it and I live a nearly two hour train ride away) and whereas I usually work from home it's is SO HARD to find any motivation here, it's really very strange.

11. Browse PJ all day like I do.

coolforthesummer and Sam like this.
  12. That is pretty much what I'm doing.

Rhombus likes this.
  13. A lot of them are frustrated by the routes they have to drive, not as bad as the route their lives have taken. Many bus drivers are bitter, checking over your ticket far longer than they need to, desperately trying to find a problem so they can annoy customers. Some of them are lovely, of course.

I see lots of people with free bus passes. Young people. I think it should be means tested I honestly do.

Rainbow Trousers likes this.
  14. Welcome to the Twilight Zone: Daytime Popjustice.

aaronhansome likes this.
  15. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Explains your signature.

16. Oh dear.

17. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Well hey there stranger

18. Hello! Sorry, I was busy hitting orphans with my car. Just doing my monthly visit to make sure everyone's still alive, unlike the orphans that I hit with my car. See you in November!

19. Sam

Sam

I don't think my eyes have ever rolled further.

20. Bog off

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.