Rants and annoyances | Page 907 | The Popjustice Forum

Rants and annoyances

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by P'NutButter, Mar 23, 2015.

1. That ‘Let Your Head Go’ by Victoria Beckham isn’t on Apple Music!!!

LP, Mirwais Ahmadzaï, andru and 4 others like this.
  2. I'm annoyed at myself. I'm preparing my final exam to graduate from University, and it has led me to work at home because it's comfortable and I don't have to spend money on lunch, so I rarely go out (whether to work at university with friends or just social activities), spend less time with my boyfriend, and eating pretty shit "feel good" food because I feel stressed.

Plus on my free time I fall into a vicious circle of checking this website, Facebook, twitter, instagram, tumblr, YouTube and playing games on my phone, and it feels absolutely sick and I know I should be doing something else but I can't get myself out of it.

I just want mid-December to come quick so I can get rid of the pressure of my exam and maybe help me a bit to get out and break free from this cycle.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2017
    andru and R92 like this.
  3. I'm annoyed at my job. My friend and I wanted to trade our shifts for today (His a morning to afternoon shift, mine an afternoon closing shift) because I have to leave town on a trip tonight and leaving in the afternoon would be a lot easier on me. Well we're no longer allowed to trade shifts anymore, because last month a girl in high school traded her shift with someone else, and then called out so she could go attend a school football game. It's unfair how the unreliability of some employees affects the employees that are reliable and consistent. Plus, we both work today regardless, it's not like we're switching shifts for different days.

SecretSatisfaction and andru like this.
  4. When in a TV show or movie someone's nose is bleeding but someone else has to point it out to them.

5. Don’t start me on shift swapping! People take the complete piss and ruin it for the rest of us! I used to be a real doormat and would swap anything for anyone but now I almost always say no out of spite

Fascination likes this.
  6. kal

kal

I'm selling some of my old gadgets online and yesterday someone was interested in buying my iPhone 4 so we arranged a meetup today at 4PM. I messaged him at 2 to ask if it's still happening and he replied that he won't be able to make it and basically said "maybe later" - what even!

But that's not the whole story. I recognised his profile pic from Grindr and let's just say I'm not sure I want to take his money...

gouldsplosions likes this.
  7. My partner falls asleep whenever we watch something so now I'm waiting for him to catch up with the two DARK eps I saw last night to continue watching it.

New Flame likes this.
  8. I also saw the first two episodes of Dark, but sadly without partner. Dark got me hooked though.

9. OBSESSED!

New Flame likes this.
  10. The fucking bus driver allowing a guy who's pass had expired to go to the ATM across the road, making us all wait for him. Then 5 minutes later he comes back saying there's an error on the machine and asks can he show his drivers license and try the next ATM a few stops down!???

FACK OFF!!!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  11. I jog down a street.

Lady with child and bike comes out of her door, looks right at me barrelling towards them, AND PUSHES HER CHILD AND BIKE ON TO THE PAVEMENT ANYWAY.

And she gives me evils.

Subspace88 and aniraz like this.
  12. BUT THE FUTURE OF ENGLAND.

13. Fingers crossed that won't be my problem much longer.

kal and Vasilios like this.
  14. R92

R92

Me when I get home from work.

15. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Moderator

Why is The Walking Dead so stale and why do I keep watching it

Terminus likes this.
  16. RJF

RJF

I want to like this TWICE purely for the leap of faith it takes in trusting the forum's collective intelligence.

Bangers&Bops, Overdose and R92 like this.
  17. I made the error of conversing with the stock office droney guy, so he keeps coming over to mansplain to me about soup and motorcycle maintenance.

Every time he begins talking I hear that sound you get when Pac Man dies.

18. What an odd combination... tell him you understand about motorcycles because you've seen one episode of Sons Of Anarchy (even if you've not).

Straight Men, mansplaining to us gays, is never not slightly amausing in my head.
    No I don't really like football (though going to an actual big game is alright), and Yes I surprisingly do understand the off side rule, because I've spent years surrounded by you all, fucking talking about it!

19. So my partner and I have opened a shop in (what we've since discovered is) an area notorious for illegal parking. Today somebody came and parked outside my shop blocking the front for TWO HOURS. When they returned I ran out and politely told them to never do it again. The driver apologised saying he didn't realise (liar) but his elderly mother gave me daggers, and I could hear her ranting about me as she got into the car.

Here's the thing, love. You don't like being told off? Don't park in front of my shop ignoring the THREE NO PARKING SIGNS and cost me a morning's trade. Your son drives an Audi. He can afford two quid for parking. Piss off.

And breathe.

LP, Leopold and Pecans like this.
  20. You:
    [​IMG]

gouldsplosions, LP, Leopold and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.