Rants and annoyances | Page 907 | The Popjustice Forum

Rants and annoyances

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by P'NutButter, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Staff Member

But are they separable or inseparable twunks

gouldsplosions likes this.
  2. When people put "All views expressed are my own" in their Facebook bio.

3. You all made me post this:

Andrew likes this.
  4. DJ Twonka

5. LTG

LTG

2014 and Remorque like this.
  6. My daughter screeching crying the last half hour, she only stays quiet when lying on my chest, so now I can’t move or else she’ll wake up screaming and I’ve terrible heartburn I just want to smash this phone off the wall

7. Kids, amiright?

Leopold, Sam, LPT and 2 others like this.

8. Way to be a flop Kelis and not stick this on Flesh Tone, gawd

[/ANNOYANCE]

Island and man.tis.shrimp like this.
  9. Know-all work colleague who inserts himself into every conversation or answers questions deliberately directed to other people. Let other people speak, you cockwomble!

10. I hate being a lazy bitch!

11. My sister thinks Sam Smith has “good songs that gives you goosebumps”

[​IMG]

I mean she also kinda stans Ed Sheeran so..

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
  12. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Help a sista out

[​IMG]

13. I weep for the children of the xenophobic mother (who seems to believe that only Muslim men molest people) that I've just argued with on facebook.

nikkysan, Ugly Beauty and Sam like this.
  14. When close family members are GP at its worst when it comes to musical taste *sigh*

Ugly Beauty likes this.
  15. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Staff Member

Today I went into work (I sort of worked from home yesterday while getting over the worst of the flu) and sat down next to a guy that normally sits beside me. He's friendly, a contractor, so I don't know how long he's here for but he's a nice enough guy, but he's always making small talk and I'm in a job where I turn up at 8, work flat out, barely remember to take a lunch break of any description and stagger out when I realise the time, I'm shouldering a bunch of stuff on my own because everyone else who knew how to do stuff quit at the end of last year. So anyway, this guy keeps making small talk, I'm about 65% healthy and putting 100% focus into what I'm doing and all I kept thinking was how much this job has turned me into an impatient, intolerant person who can't even make small talk anymore.

Genuinely started to think about finding a new job because of today, like, okay there are a lot of factors involved about why my mood was so stormy but it's not great to be feeling that angry and stressed out about somebody just... trying to be friendly to me. Uggghhhhhh.

Andrew, Kuhleezi, Ceir and 1 other person like this.
  16. Story toppers

“I nearly died last year”
    “Yeah I did die for 3.75 minutes”

Etc

17. First nice and warm day in ages so get the window wide open to see the group of kids who screeched outside every single day last summer parked on the curb. Screeching, screaming, playing music out of their shitty phones and me realising this is it now pretty much every night until October....

18. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Oh hi Peter!

19. Irregular periods
    Low energy
    Low immune system's energy (what the hell, why am I sick still)
    Light

Why do I feel like sleeping in the middle of the dayum day, it literally shines out here

Last edited: Mar 25, 2018
    Andrew likes this.
  20. I have so much sympathy for you. This was what we had to deal with until we moved. It's like torture.

popprincess likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.