Rants and annoyances | Page 958 | The Popjustice Forum

Rants and annoyances

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by P'NutButter, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Sue the fuckers

Someboy and LP like this.
  2. That's a shameful way to treat anyone, take it to the local papers, post in on facebook, shame them!

3. I know hindsight is 20/20 in those situations, but if someone is blocking you from exiting you can call the police I think. I'm sorry it all happened to you and hope you are doing better now. Report them for scamming you.

mcuk likes this.
  4. mcuk and NuhdeensPassport like this.
  5. LP

LP

Surely that's false imprisonment.

mcuk, ohaimanabu and NuhdeensPassport like this.
  6. Having 9 interviewers over 4 months only for them to decide (just as they were about to offer me the role) that they are changing the country it’s in

upload_2019-8-22_3-48-2.gif

LP and Robsolete like this.
  7. Someboy

Someboy Moderator

Horrendous, I usually don’t believe in leaving negative reviews online, but I’d make an exception here.

Dee91, ohaimanabu and LP like this.
  8. What the fuck? I go to Mr Toppers in Soho, and its the definition of cheap and cheerful but they get the job done.

LP, ohaimanabu and Vasilios like this.
  9. Mr Toppers in Soho has saved me numerous times. And there are hotties working there.

LP, ohaimanabu and James2009 like this.
  10. I agree. Lots of negative feedback online. I would also ring 101 and report it to the police and I'm not sure that's even legal.

11. Mr Toppers Brighton rebranded as Mr Leo...?

12. It's hot, I'm in my garden sweating my bollocks off... my neighbour decides it's time to play 'Dear Future Husband'.

13. Start to play Maneater at 3x the volume.

14. Aren’t there laws about seeing crimes being committed and not reporting them?

Runawaywithme and madgemad like this.
  15. <Something something> but Dear Future Husbop!

16. People calling biscuits 'cookies'.

mi|kshake likes this.
  17. Plot Twist: They just readvertised the role with the exact same description and location as the one I originally applied for.

upload_2019-8-29_19-40-55.gif

18. I live on a street with 4 houses and a garage on it, and yet somehow the DPD driver still managed to try to deliver a parcel to the wrong house. I get that you’re rushed trying to get through all the deliveries but come on. Surely the big ‘3’ on the house you tried to deliver to gave it away that... you were at the wrong house on the wrong side of the street.

19. I'm 32 tomorrow. I don't know where the time has gone?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.