Rants and annoyances | Page 959 | The Popjustice Forum

Rants and annoyances

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by P'NutButter, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Prepare for young people to become even more annoying

The_Rani, Blue6010 and P'NutButter like this.
  2. Don’t do @munro like that

3. This wasn't worth clicking Show Ignored Content x

4. See, young people!

soratami and munro like this.
    Kuhleezi, Island, Sam de Jour and 4 others like this.
  6. ILY2
    [​IMG]

munro likes this.
  7. The ability of alpha males to ruin any fun game by getting so ridiculously competitive that they literally push people - usually women - out of the way for their moment of glory and also cheat, then accuse the other team of cheating. Sucks the fun right out of it all.

madgemad, aniraz, Beginner and 4 others like this.
  8. I never know how to react when someone mocks a physical feature of yours in public. I have trouble distinguishing what action would be called for and what would be taken as overreacting. Besides the obvious precautions (I'd never get physical against a child or woman mocking me, obvs), it's tough. I try to employ a general stance of stoicism in daily life, but it's much more difficult to maintain it when it's people attacking your looks, for some reason.

9. People wishing their work colleagues’ children happy birthday on Facebook. It’s just weird

kal, roblognick and letuinmybackdoor like this.
  10. I spent a lot of time defending a work colleague who was good at their job but a bit unreliable. Provided guidance for approaching management over a pay issue, references when he finally left for another job, and was generally a cheerleader for him, only to find out he was secretly over-billing one client for our time for 3 years to the tune of 423% in excess, to basically cover up the fact he did fuck all work.

11. Having my work colleague phone in sick but I think she was lying because of a knowing look someone else gave me when I told them..

Just feels crap because she’s my friend but then technically I’m in a management position so she couldn’t very well tell me the truth if she was

12. Working as a support agent for Fortnite really makes you want to scorch the earth and scream at the people on the streets for no reason

4Roses, Pecans, soratami and 2 others like this.
  13. Shit pedestrians. Couples who take up a whole shopping aisle. The GP mostly having no spacial awareness... my BIGGEST peeve.

14. Fuck yes.

When people ask me what I want most out of life it's for other people to get out of my fucking way.

4Roses, Mr.Arroz, JMRGBY88 and 7 others like this.
  15. kal

kal

My new motto.

16. Kylie Minogue snapp't

17. I HATE that the only thing I got from my father was "for every hair you lose on your head you'll get five more on your body"

Terminus likes this.
  18. @nikkysan going on and on about Slayyyter like there's nothing to her artistry except sounding like Britney.

19. Me walking down Deansgate behind slow heterosexual couples taking up the entire pavement.

[​IMG]

Jacques, Hudweiser and Floppie like this.
  20. People who stand side by side on the escalator.

People who stand still on travelators.

Chris Lala likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.