Rate Danes: 20 Years of Denmark's Best Music (according to me) | Page 14 | The Popjustice Forum

Rate Danes: 20 Years of Denmark's Best Music (according to me)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by WowWowWowWow, Mar 27, 2022.

1. Thank you @WowWowWowWow for a great rate. I look forward to discovering more music from the new artists you have introduced me to.

2. Thanks for the great rate @WowWowWowWow, it went by so fast.
    Your next one will be amazing.

(My 11 was 'The Spell'.)

3. Post amended!

Last edited: Jun 27, 2022
  4. Great choice @Untouchable Ace. It would have been my 11 if Infernal weren't in the rate!

5. Think that was the quickest results I've ever seen dd
    Thank you for hosting @WowWowWowWow, I discovered some great new tracks through the rate.

6. Thanks @WowWowWowWow for hosting, it was a real delight to delve back into a super nostalgic era of Danish music, and also make a few discoveries along the way!

Greeat winner, not unexpected, but also not undeserved!

[​IMG]

7. Some of my other favorite bops by our rate artists

8. Predictable winner, wouldn't have been my choice but it's a bop nonetheless. Thanks for creating so many new discoveries for me @WowWowWowWow and for great hosting.

9. Two of my favourite Alphabeat songs

10. 'From Paris To Berlin' has so many brilliant songs. I included it on my 'Ultimate 2000's: Album Justice' list (I also put 'From Paris...' on my Song Justice list). It's one of the best dance albums ever made.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2022
  11. Not surprising it won but as you can notice I can't complain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also fun fact but I was shooketh Christine Milton sang the original Superstar as I think I only knew Jamelia's before? My life is a lie etc

Thanks for the rate, @WowWowWowWow!!! if you end up doing pre-2000s please add Romeo & Juliet by S.O.A.P that I'll come to 11 it with all my passion!

12. Did we ever learn why they go to London in between Paris and Berlin in the music video? (I don’t think that clip I posted is the football version.) Wrong way!!

Untouchable Ace and berserkboi like this.
  13. Superstar being a major upset win would have been extraordinary. What a surprise find it was for me, doing this rate.

14. Footage of @Lina and @Paw

berserkboi and Untouchable Ace like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.