Rate Me If You Can: SNSD Singles Rate (Finished) | Page 28 | The Popjustice Forum

Rate Me If You Can: SNSD Singles Rate (Finished)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Dangerous Maknae, Aug 2, 2016.

1. I'm not including singles as we just did it but do you want me to include TTS and all solo album tracks?

2. Oh wow, shame on me for forgetting the subunit.

But yes please, since TTS have better album tracks than they do singles.

Dangerous Maknae likes this.
  3. Brilliant winner! This was great fun, thank you @Alouder98 for your super hosting skills!
    I am ready for "Karma Butterfly" to take its rightful place at the top of the pile

roux and Dangerous Maknae like this.
  4. If we are doing mega rate , I'm here for Karma Butterfly and Tiffany's EP .

5. @Shockbox, I suggest that we do all of the Girls' Generation and TTS album tracks - Korean, Japanese, etc. Just please don't include the solos please. Also if we include the solos, it would clash with @Alouder98's planned solo GG rate. That's just my two cents though. Either way I'm excited.

send photo and Dangerous Maknae like this.
  6. I've added in solo's but if the majority would rather they were removed, I'll remove them.

7. No there is no problem hon. I'll be happy If @Shockbox do solos alongside others.

Slice of Life likes this.
  8. I_CANNOT_USE_REAL_WORDS_PROPERLY_ are we having like 15 SNSD rates now?

Mikl C likes this.
  9. You know what, I actually really enjoy the Japanese version &, along with Paparazzi, it's been the biggest grower out of this discography for me. Fantastic rate @Alouder98, you did GG proud. Can't wait for the next one

And I wasn't the final rate villain hurrah!

10. Just the one. I'm running the master rate.

I will take all of these scores and include them in a master list at the end of my vote.

11. No.

No no no no no no!

You are all wrong.

12. And the villain wins, yes.

Seriously, though, Genie is a masterpiece and is rightfully #1. This has been an incredible rate, thank you @Alouder98 for hosting it!

13. I followed this from afar and I'm very happy I opened up to them. They have a stellar discography. A bit too cutesy in places, but they have fantastic songs.

Dangerous Maknae likes this.
  14. JOIN THE NEW RATE

15. Omg though, it was an amazing rate!

16. @Remorque Are you enjoying this? kii.

Well I just read two of my write-ups and GOD my grammar was really awful (It still is). I'm embarrassed to read the rest n n n.

17. Hehe, sorry! I will use spoiler alert for that when I get home. (I wanted to do this 8 months ago, but I forgot).

I added some performance to the posts and changed the annoying size of the write-ups a few days ago. Overall I wish I'd done this rate completely different but that was only two months after my joining to PJ so I kinda forgave my self.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.