Rate Queue (sign up here to run a rate) | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

Rate Queue (sign up here to run a rate)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by RainOnFire, Nov 19, 2014.

1. RJF

RJF

Re: General Rate Discussion, Questions, and Suggestions (Part 5) ***Re-apply for Rates ***

Let me poach the Madonna discography rate from Jonathan. I need another iconic rate.

2. Re: General Rate Discussion, Questions, and Suggestions (Part 5) ***Re-apply for Rates ***

Diana Vickers is amazing, especially Music to Make Boys Cry.

3. Re: General Rate Discussion, Questions, and Suggestions (Part 5) ***Re-apply for Rates ***

Roxette & UK Eurovision entries 1990+ please.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2014
  4. Re: General Rate Discussion, Questions, and Suggestions (Part 5) - Re-apply for Rates

Oh yes please! I'd totally forgotten about that one.

5. Re: General Rate Discussion, Questions, and Suggestions (Part 5) ***Re-apply for Rates ***

Imagine an FKA Twigs, Banks, Tove Lo and Tinashe rate!

That would also give me a reason to finally purchase the Tinashe album.

6. Re: General Rate Discussion, Questions, and Suggestions (Part 5) ***Re-apply for Rates ***

She is otherworldy with a voice unique enough to support that statement.

7. Re: General Rate Discussion, Questions, and Suggestions (Part 5) ***Re-apply for Rates ***

I was actually thinking of making Tinashe the 'TBA' element in place of my original idea which was SZA, so get your coins ready!

8. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Moderator

Re: General Rate Discussion, Questions, and Suggestions (Part 5) ***Re-apply for Rates ***

Give me that confirmation that I love.

Nightfall (Interlude) - 10

I can't wait.

9. Re: General Rate Discussion, Questions, and Suggestions (Part 5) ***Re-apply for Rates ***

I'm still up for hosting the Kanye Discography rate, thanks.

10. Re: General Rate Discussion, Questions, and Suggestions (Part 5) - Re-apply for Rates

I PM'd cowboystyle to still give him first dibs - if he's a no go, I'm totally down to run it.

11. Re: General Rate Discussion, Questions, and Suggestions (Part 5) ***Re-apply for Rates ***

My vote goes to a versus rate with Kiss, Music to Make Boys Cry, and Take Me When You Go. I wasn't a fan of the Zara Larsson album when I listened to it and those three just fit so well together.

12. Re: General Rate Discussion, Questions, and Suggestions (Part 5) ***Re-apply for Rates ***

Can somebody do a Cheryl discography rate please, I need to stan for 'Yellow Love'.

13. Re: General Rate Discussion, Questions, and Suggestions (Part 5) ***Re-apply for Rates ***

I'm surprised Island hasn't applied yet, I think it was his idea back in the old thread.

Do not fret, I'll be stanning for Yellow Love with you... at least there will be two of us.

14. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Moderator

Call My Name has the Cheryl rate (go figure, haha). I might just end up PMing everyone who hasn't responded by next week I guess. It just saves me a lot of time if everyone posts here.

Oh lordy. Thanks for pointing that out!

15. Re: General Rate Discussion, Questions, and Suggestions (Part 5) ***Re-apply for Rates ***

My Anastacia one please!

16. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Moderator

Thanks Jordananan! I see you also have a Katy videography rate and a Leona rate lined up - do you still want those as well?

17. Re: General Rate Discussion, Questions, and Suggestions (Part 5) ***Re-apply for Rates ***

Oh yes! I'll definitely have the Katy Raty.

18. Re: General Rate Discussion, Questions, and Suggestions (Part 5) ***Re-apply for Rates ***

Should we have a deadline for the old roster to reply?

19. Re: General Rate Discussion, Questions, and Suggestions (Part 5) ***Re-apply for Rates ***

I thought Jordananan or Call My Name was running the Cheryl rate??

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.