Rate Queue (sign up here to run a rate) | Page 313 | The Popjustice Forum

Rate Queue (sign up here to run a rate)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by RainOnFire, Nov 19, 2014.

1. If no one signs up to do it, I'll consider it after the Girl Band one I am due to do...

2. Have you got a final song list for the girl band one?

3. Get out of my head!!

londonrain likes this.
  4. Same. Ready to stan the Viva La Vida era... and tank all their latest releases...

Sprockrooster likes this.
  5. It is coming together. Can I send you what I have in mind by the end of the week?

6. Sure!

7. This isn't specified in the rules but can you queue for more than one rate at a time?

8. No. People used to be able to do that, and there was this big discussion a year or so ago where we decided that each person can only have one rate queued at a time. The way it was before, some people had called dibs on 3-5 (or more) rate concepts, which was found to be problematic for many reasons (they wouldn't be able to start those rates for years, those ideas couldn't be claimed by newer members, etc.)

9. Makes sense, thanks.

Mina likes this.
  10. I'd be so down for this.

Don't tank "Adventures of a Lifetime." Thanks.

Don't forget Dixie Cups' "Chapel of Love."

11. Someone should do a Nelly Furtado discography rate. The last one was back in 2014 and it was singles-only.

12. Can someone do a rate with Martika/Tiffany/Debbie Gibson and their debut albums?

13. Unless they were joking, @ohnostalgia and @send photo might do one which I am unfairly banned from participating in.

You might want to consider adding Regina Spektor into the mix although it really depends on what you want to consider her "debut" album. Her major label debut is Soviet Kitsch, which has one of her more well-known songs ("Us") but prior to that she released two albums. Technically, her commercial breakthrough wasn't until she released Begin To Hope which would probably appeal to more voters than Soviet Kitsch since it has her most well-known song "Fidelity" on it as well as "Better" and "On The Radio" but it's not a debut in any sense of the word outside of it being her chart debut dddd.

14. To be honest, I actually considered this but found myself in the same place. I honestly, might not include Ingrid Michaelson, because her debut album is another difficult one.

Oleander and londonrain like this.
  15. Well, you could always make it “breakthrough” albums rather than debuts and then just add the first charting album by each act.

Trouble in Paradise and Oleander like this.
  16. That's so @Oleander

And good, they better queue soon.

Oleander likes this.
  17. Omg. Tit?

Tove Lo is here with her Disco Tits?! That is an anticlimax.

Either way. Perched.

VivaForever likes this.
  19. @Laura Vanderbooben I had forgotten about that! I love when my past self gives my current self a good kii.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.