Rate Queue (sign up here to run a rate) | Page 314 | The Popjustice Forum

Rate Queue (sign up here to run a rate)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by RainOnFire, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Mentor, Mogul, Megastar... stop fuelling my Rita dream.

2. Ray

Ray

berserkboi, DJHazey, soratami and 2 others like this.
  3. As well it should be.

Count me in for part 2!

berserkboi, Sprockrooster and Ray like this.
  4. Oh, by the way, @ohnostalgia, re: this:
    I was kind of half considering suggesting this for real because while she and her brother have held their personal lives pretty much entirely private since basically forever, the album it's from (Plunge) is quite explicitly occasionally in more than one sense about queer sexuality under oppressive regimes and societies, which I thought could be a relevant and valuable addition to a rate about queer women regardless of the orientation of its creator, but then last week an interview with the Guardian appeared containing this little revelation:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    So there you go, you can choose from her entire discography now, should you so please. The first Fever Ray album is much calmer, if this one is entirely Too Much™.

5. A&E

A&E

I adore Nerina's debut, liked Sara's at the time but haven't returned to it in ages, and I'm not familiar with Rachael's but Tightrope Walker was one of my biggest 2016 favourites. As for Vanessa... I prefer her later albums. Oh wait, wasn't Sara's debut Careful Confessions rather than Little Voice?

How about an extras section with the likes of Regina ("Us"?), Sarah Slean, Missy Higgins, A Fine Frenzy, Kate Miller-Heidke, Asha Ali, Charlotte Martin, Brooke Waggoner, Diane Birch...? Also isn't Ingrid more of a guitar girl than a piano girl?

2014, Oleander, DJHazey and 1 other person like this.
  6. What can I say.....some people just can't take a harmless little joke.

[​IMG]

2014, send photo and soratami like this.
  7. Well then.....good luck booking that guest elimination you speak of. xx

[​IMG]

soratami and send photo like this.
  8. [​IMG]

Oleander, Mina and londonrain like this.
  9. Someone’s gotta drag your graphic design. As long as it doesn’t stop me for signing up for my solo sapphic versus rate after Taylor’s done. @RainOnFire not sure on that.

10. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Moderator

It should be fine, unless they're both ready to start at the same time in which case one will be pushed back. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to be running two rates at once anyway!

11. I can barely manage one at a time! Okay I will join @send photo for the Nelly Rate I guess.

12. I mean....I wasn't talking about you or to you but....

[​IMG]

Unless you meant you wanted to take over @send photo's elimination in which case I would say that it's not a good idea since you didn't give his 11 that high of a score. I still have you down as an option for a guest elimination though so don't worry.

send photo and soratami like this.
  13. There's a Google Drive file floating around for rate hosts with the formulas, correct? Could someone send it to me? Thank you in advance!

14. I thought you were just saying you weren't up for doing a guest elimination, so I was saying I could do one myself instead!

Oleander and londonrain like this.
  15. I hope my ballot will be accepted even if Powerless is not my 11. xoxo

send photo, A&E, Mina and 2 others like this.
  16. Wow, I'm so here for these! Can y'all please @ me when you're ready for submissions. @Lost In Japan. @ohnostalgia @EnsnareTheSenses @ThisIsRogue @BEST FICTION @Posh Spears

17. Can you pass it along if you receive it please and thank you.

AshleyKerwin and londonrain like this.
  18. [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.