Rate Queue (sign up here to run a rate) | Page 315 | The Popjustice Forum

Rate Queue (sign up here to run a rate)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by RainOnFire, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Oh. I knew I should have specified that I was talking about my rate ddddd. I mean I would definitely be up for doing a guest elimination in the Nelly Rate but I'm gonna have to find a way to sneak into the rate.

[​IMG]

londonrain and soratami like this.
  2. Paloma Faith hasn't had a rate yet, has she?

3. It appears not. I'd be up for participating!

4. Oh, I'd participate in this too.

Oleander, P'NutButter and londonrain like this.
  5. Is Janet part deux of the table? Please not.

Ray, AshleyKerwin and KingBruno like this.
  6. It was meant to be happening like... now... or in a week, I have all the art done and prep ready. But who knows?!

evilsin, Ray, Aester and 3 others like this.
  7. I would be so here for this!

londonrain and Oleander like this.
  8. I am 100% here for a Paloma rate. I can't wait to give this song the high score it deserves.

HollyDunnSomething likes this.
  9. No offense, but why is there always a big log jam of 5,000 rates in the 'results' stage?

Mina likes this.
  10. This is frustrating.

@RainOnFire, can you reach out to current rate hosts who haven't updated their rates in a while and figure out their timelines to completion?

ohnostalgia, DJHazey and londonrain like this.
  11. I think the NOW 40-49 and Alicia Keys rates may have died...

2014 and Mina like this.
  12. I believe Heaven on Earth was reworking on the scores and commentary as it wasnot send to RainOnFire (just the ranking). I can help out with some reveals, but not all this data work.

Also let me take out this moment to say:

CAN PEOPLE PLEASE SEND EVERYTHING TO RAINONFIRE. I know a rate feels like a personal baby, but if something goes wrong it is such an extra effort for people saving the rate to get all the commentary and scores.

13. 2014

2014 Moderator

I mean...I know things can crop up in life, and this will no doubt come back to haunt me, but how can you have the intent to start something, begin it and then just...stop. At least have the decency to let people know and then hand it over properly to someone who is up for completing it.

evilsin, Rem, aaronhansome and 18 others like this.
  14. 2014

2014 Moderator

Though in @D.F.P.'s case he hasn't actually been on for over a month, I hope he's ok.

15. Maybe instead of requiring that people turn over just the results to @RainOnFire when voting closes, it should be required to turn over the entire spreadsheet including all participants' scores and commentary. So if the original host can't complete the reveals for whatever reason, whoever picks it up has an easier time.

Slice of Life and londonrain like this.
  16. I’m actually a bit worried. I remember him swooping in to save the Shakira rate so I’m surprised he dropped off the forum during the Alicia rate. It seems quite unlike him.

17. I presume at least one user must have PMed him in the interim, and the PM should have bounced to his email address he used to sign up for the forum...so even if he didn't log in to PJ, he'd be aware that people were trying to get in touch with him (unless he doesn't check that email address anymore, or the messages go into spam/trash). Hmm.

londonrain likes this.
  18. They have 666 likes.[​IMG]

For real I hope they are okay.

19. When you realise you listened to all those NOW compilations for nothing.

[​IMG]

evilsin, Rem, VivaForever and 20 others like this.
  20. I agree. I know some of the rates have been delayed for personal reasons, but at the same time maybe it wasn’t meant to be for that person to finish the rate when you start getting multi month postponements. @send photo had to drop out of our rate but a plan was made to finish instead of waiting until he felt capable to resume.

evilsin, Rem, aaronhansome and 8 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.