Rate Queue (sign up here to run a rate) | Page 318 | The Popjustice Forum

Rate Queue (sign up here to run a rate)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by RainOnFire, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Country music? Kii.

Easy first eliminations though!

2. Oh my god, hi.

Yes. But if I had to pick one? I bet you could guess what it is!

londonrain and DJHazey like this.
  3. Hmmm, there's a few candidates though even from the Ultimate Top 20 if I remember correctly, so it would depend on if you vote with any strategy. You know what my 11 would be.

iheartpoptarts likes this.
  4. I'd completely understand if you want to keep it U.S.-only but if you wanted to add UK than Ellie Campbell and Billie Piper would certainly get no arguments from anyone, I'd imagine.

Cassava, iheartpoptarts and Remorque like this.
  5. Yeah I was thinking something similar. Even if it's an extras section with Billie, Ellie, Vitamin C, Martine. Or pre-reveals we could honor our fav late 90's pop flop princesses.

iheartpoptarts, soratami and DJHazey like this.
  6. I need the chance to stan for "Day or Night" in a rate and I'll beg for "The Itch" to be included until I'm blue in the face even if its a long shot.

ThisIsRogue and iheartpoptarts like this.
  7. I think the US one is perfect already. Somebody do a separate European one for Billie and Ellie and you can throw in Samantha Mumba and whatever this Martine album is.

JamesJupiter and DJHazey like this.
  8. Actually this could work too. I just wanted more more more. hehe

9. Also, I'm pretty sure if we didn't include Samantha then @Robsolete would suffocate us with our own pillows as we slept.

10. (And call the Euro one a turn-of-the-century rate, before somebody goes, "But 2000 though!")

londonrain and DJHazey like this.
  11. I guess now would be a good time to announce that after Selena, I plan to do the Vanessa Carlton rate, and then after that I've got something planned for the Disney and Nickelodeon pop queens for a compilation rate. So please no one else steal it. Thanks! xx

londonrain, Mina and iheartpoptarts like this.
  12. You would be correct!

13. A CHVRCHES thread just got posted for a potential album in 2018, so we should totally have a rate for them if they're looking at three albums by the time it starts. @Animalia?

14. Okay but La Mumba's Gotta Tell You, Walk of Life, Oops, and Ellie Campbell would be an iconique 2000's Pop Girl Battle. Extras could include Can't Fight The Moonlight, I Wanna Be With You, Ashley Ballard's opus Hottie, Absolutely Everybody, Debelah's Dance With Me, and a few others. It was an amazing year for girl pop.

An argument could be made to include Louise's Elbow Beach but 85% would bomb out first, with 2 Faced maybe clinging on until the Top 20.

londonrain likes this.
  15. I believe @GhettoPrincess is planning that alongside Ashlee after she finishes Fifth Harmony.

16. I might do. I'm still undecided on what to do for my next one but it is definitely on the top of my ideas for now.

17. Oh I forgot about a Simpson sisters rate, yes. I honestly never even got into Jessica's music at all, so I'd be open to finding out what she has for me.

18. I don't think I'll be signing up for another music rate for a hot minute after this one dddd. I appreciate the thought though, and I'll definitely participate if someone picks it up!

DJHazey likes this.
  19. The only Iggy release on the horizon is her getting released from her contract.

evilsin, Rem, ThisIsRogue and 15 others like this.
  20. A Jessica VS Ashlee rate would be epic. That Outta My Head/A Public Affair top 2.

Sprockrooster and GhettoPrincess like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.