Rate Queue (sign up here to run a rate) | Page 319 | The Popjustice Forum

Rate Queue (sign up here to run a rate)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by RainOnFire, Nov 19, 2014.

1. @RainOnFire sign me up to host the 90s pop princesses rate, please.

[​IMG]

2. In the spirit of the 90s teen-pop princesses discussion of the last couple pages, I've prayed to my signed Selena Gomez picture on it and my next rate for early 2018 has changed. Get ready now because it will be the teen-pop rate of all teen-pop rates. We're talking Selena herself, Demi, Hilary, Miley, Aly & AJ, Ashley, Miranda, Vanessa, Lindsay, Victoria, Bella, Emily, Zendaya, Bridgit, and many other surprises too. It will be epic and you won't want to miss this one.

3. One in the same.. I think. haha

Mina likes this.
  4. What on earth is Super Ultra?

5. It's a free mixtape from quite a long while ago, It was prior to True Romance.
    Also there have been a few requests for me to add Valentine, so I will probably include that as well.

6. I aged 4 years reading this.

RUNAWAY and blissteria like this.
  7. Thanks. I became a fan during the Sucker era, so I missed this completely. Very much looking forward to the rate!

AshleyKerwin likes this.
  8. I can't wait for the Paramore and Lily Allen rates.

9. 2014

2014 Moderator

I think I've posted this maybe 3 or 4 times before, but a Blood Orange/Dev Hynes rate would be beyond good xxx

10. The main part of the Fifth Harmony Rate has finished and Work From Home has won with an average of 10.1.

[​IMG]

11. There was discussion in the 90s US #1s Rate about a possible 00s UK #2s Rate, has this been claimed yet and if not I will!

12. Looking forward to this but also, very tentative about seeing forum icons Sugababes tank (their only entry there is Get Sexy)!

13. If I had a dime (dime)
    For every single time (time)
    That @Zar-U tanked a rate (rate)
    I'd have to immolate!

[​IMG]

evilsin, ufint, A&E and 15 others like this.
  14. I'll absolutely vote.

For Lindsay, I know this wasn't released as a single, but could you please include "Something I Never Had," written by the iconic Kelly Clarkson, and her only 10 (it's a 9.5 but I'll bump it up)?

Sprockrooster and DJHazey like this.
  15. Probably not going to break the single/promo single rule, but more importantly, this admission that "Confessions of a Broken Heart" being anything less than a 10 is...troubling.

londonrain and Mina like this.
  16. Damn. Guess "Black Hole" is out of the question, too. And "Confessions of a Broken Heart (Daughter to Father)" is honestly one of my least favorites on her second album. I've always saw Lindsay's musical career as really interesting postmodern teen pop, even if almost always it wasn't exploited to its full potential. "Something I Never Had" is the apex for me.

DJHazey likes this.

17. *sob*

Heaven on Earth likes this.
  18. Ummmm.....hello?!

soratami and Mina like this.
  19. Instant 10. Maybe even an 11.

RUNAWAY and soratami like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.