Rate Queue (sign up here to run a rate) | Page 343 | The Popjustice Forum

Rate Queue (sign up here to run a rate)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by RainOnFire, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Count me in!

2. Ray

Ray

Still looking for backup host for the PSB2 rate. I'm negotiating with a certain someone but it's not finalised yet, so the second round might take a bit longer to open.

berserkboi and londonrain like this.
  3. My love, is Lutricia McNeal (sp?) American?

4. londonrain and berserkboi like this.
  5. Crapaux! Can one or two of her singles feature in the extras bit? Stranded and Ain't That Just The Way could use a few more fans..

6. Without an album released in 1998?

[​IMG]

7. This is so stressful! This PSB rate is one of the reasons I joined PJ a couple of weeks ago.
    I need this to happen. Wish I could back this up because I'm a huge Pet Shop Boys fan (tattoo and all) but I'm too new and green for all this responsibility.

KingBruno, Ray and londonrain like this.
  8. Ray

Ray

Send photo!!!

I'm going to PM @RainOnFire and ask if I can start the voting period while still looking for backup.

londonrain likes this.
  9. I'm also God Willing to be a backup if you're still looking.

10. Ray

Ray

*compulsively presses like 23588 times*

11. It looks like a Bonnie McKee songs/songwriting credits rate has never been done. Would anyone want to host one? It could include Bonnie's own releases, such as her massively underrated 2004 debut album Trouble, which is probably best known for this song:

Her more recent solo releases, like this one:

And a selection of the hits she's written for big name acts, including:

12. The "Sleepwalker" erasure in that post aka her best song.

Mina likes this.
  13. She has too many best songs though!

DJHazey likes this.
  14. Natalia Killed another host, her rate has been dead for about 3 weeks now.

15. Yep, last elimination was on January 30. Paging @RainOnFire - have you heard from @ufint about this?

evilsin and soratami like this.
  16. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Moderator

Lost Boy, Rem, ohnostalgia and 15 others like this.
  17. Do you have the leaderboards only or also individual scores, commentary and all that? I wouldn't mind quickly finishing the rate since there's only a small amount of songs left.

RainOnFire, londonrain and evilsin like this.
  18. Oh wow, Natalia is out for blood.

19. The Natalia Kills rate should probably be re-done at some point with a less flaky host, ddd.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.