Rate Queue (sign up here to run a rate) | Page 351 | The Popjustice Forum

Rate Queue (sign up here to run a rate)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by RainOnFire, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Ray

Ray

I am PERCHED.

[​IMG]

2. Already claiming your position as rate villain troll comic relief, I see.

berserkboi, Ray and londonrain like this.
  3. Did anyone ever do a Jamelia rate? Now that is something I'd be interested in.

4. I feel @Ray is best placed to do that, given his Photoshop skills...

5. Ray

Ray

One day I will lay my paws on actual photo of @londonrain and things will happen.

6. PM me

7. In the fabulous 90s Billboard 1s Rate there were ideas of a Big Girl Rate (2000 Edition) featuring:

Britney - Oops!...I Did It Again
    Billie Piper - Day And Night
    Martine McCutcheon - Wishing
    Louise - Elbow Beach
    Samantha Mumba - Gotta Tell You
    Ellie Campbell - Ellie

And I was wondering if anyone would actually host it? After hearing Ellie's album I'd be so down to vote in this! Chances are it'd be a battle between Samantha and Britney by the end, but still... it'd be awesome.

8. I'm sure @Robsolete 's klaxon is going off in response to the mention of Samantha Mumba!

I think this would definitely be an interesting rate, but I would leave Britney out, just because she's still a huge PJ favorite and would make things less interesting in her inevitable domination. Without Britney, all the other pop girls are British or Irish, which would be a pretty cohesive theme.

If American acts are included, I'd swap out Britney for Mandy Moore - I Wanna Be With You (it seems like no one has ever done a Mandy Moore discography rate?!?). Jessica Simpson released albums in 1999 and 2001 but not 2000. Pink released an album in 2000 (Can't Take Me Home) but leaned more toward R&B than these acts; also, she's still making music while the rest largely are not.

9. I see what you mean about Britney. I'd still be down for a rate of 2000's UK Pop Girls.

londonrain and Mina like this.
  10. There's already a version of this rate in the queue for Britney/Christina/Mandy/etc. so it would have to be UK/Ireland only.

Spiral, londonrain and berserkboi like this.
  11. I’ve had to extend this to March 7th due to delays in votes from some people.

12. Oh yeah, people, this is coming. I remember there were quite a few of you who wanted to take part in Part II more than in Part I.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2018
    send photo and soratami like this.
  13. OK people, so the second round of the 90's US #1's rate is now officially in business. Go check it out here - voting is open until April 14th.

14. [​IMG]

Thread opens tonight!cst
    Stay tuned angels.​

15. You're getting all the bandwidth you can from that gif, huh?

16. I can't wait for the Spice Girls rate, whenever it happens. It's been a joy to immerse myself in that world again for the past couple of months.

Riiiiiiiii and Mirwais Ahmadzaï like this.
  17. Had a brief moment of life stuff to take care of last night, so the rate will be opening tonight instead. ddd

It wouldnt be a charli rate if it wasnt delayed inexplicably, would it girls? sorry, I had to attend to this but im backbackback again baby

Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
  18. @RainOnFire: I believe the Blancmange rate is now open and is accepting ballots until 31 March.

My 1998 Ladies of R&B rate is still on track to start on March 11.

[​IMG]

19. [​IMG]
    the discography rate
    NOW OPEN
    [ x ]​

20. This rate begins:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.