Rate Queue (sign up here to run a rate) | Page 454 | The Popjustice Forum

Rate Queue (sign up here to run a rate)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by RainOnFire, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Yeah, just seconding @Empty Shoebox , we used postimages.org at a job I had & we never had to much issue with it. I'm using it for the Mandy rate & it's been great, thus far.

2. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    THE TWO THOUSAND EIGHTEEN POPJUSTICE CHART RATE

NOW OPEN!

Serg., constantino, vague and 16 others like this.
  3. I'm going to struggle to not give everything a 10 again, n'est-ce pas?

Oh well...

4. You get three Eurovision style ballots so it’s gonna be a little more difficult than that.

Sanctuary, londonrain and Remorque like this.
  5. Eaux.

Well, fuck me then.

6. I am ridiculously excited about this.

7. Between the Aly & AJ rate, the Hurts rate, and the ever mythical & delayed Xtina rate (if it ever happens)... we are about to enter a new golden era on this forum.

8. So...are you ready to re-think this after she pulled out that ace from her sleeve?

9. The rate is here!

10. @BEST FICTION is very respectful to the creative process, she's not robotic, she can't just put things together or receive graphics to post and put a rate out, it's not her style - she really has to respect the process.

@BEST FICTION's rate will be a rate of freedom, and it will be, you know everything that I feel like she hasn't been able to be the past few years... and she's very excited about this rate, it'll be - it'll be a body of work that'll be timeless.

11. So would anyone be here for another Miley rate after she releases her upcoming album? Since it'll be three albums since the last one.

12. Yes! I will also be giving Dead Petz all of my 10s.

@BEST FICTION on the status of the Xtina Rate:

13. Using this tweet instead of the original video hurt me in so many ways.

14. Okay haha. If no one else wants to, I'll request to host it after my Sabrina rate is over. And Dead Petz is very deserving of all 10s.

Last edited: May 23, 2019
  15. So like, how does scheduling work? Would I be allowed to decide the schedule of a rate after signing up, or would I just have to go with what I'm given?

16. There's an order in the queue on the first page but the exact timing of the rate is usually pretty flexible when your rate comes up in the queue.

---

Not sure I'd vote in a Miley rate as I've had zero interest in her last couple releases and I always bump heads with people who love most of Bangerz (I don't) -- I pretty much only enjoy her early years.

17. I understand that, but someone would have to be there for the early years and I was thinking of including Hannah songs if that gives you more incentive. But going through the old one, I did read this:
    So if you're not interested I get it.

savilizabeths and DJHazey like this.
  18. Even though I'm more level-headed than I was back then as far as dealing with shade, I made some waves with my dis-taste for Drive particularly and other songs. Combine that with literally having no time for Dead Petz and anything after which I know got some love from the forum. I don't think I'd particularly be ready to walk down that road again.

Last edited: May 23, 2019
    Music Is Life likes this.
  19. Ahhh okay. Well it'll be a while, so if you change your mind let me know. And I'll tag you when the thread is up anyway.

savilizabeths likes this.
  20. Depends on how I feel at the time and if I'm hosting rates/doing many others, I do love a good chunk of her older music still. You should do the Selena re-up I took my name off of, which would include all her older music plus Revival and other various singles she released after Star Dance (which was what we rated up to the first time) --- For that I'd be your #1 voter.

But if you're more of a Miley fan, that would make sense too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.