Rate Queue (sign up here to run a rate) | Page 558 | The Popjustice Forum

Rate Queue (sign up here to run a rate)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by RainOnFire, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Honestly. Here for both. A full rating of Cinderella Eyes is highly necessary.

2. Girls Aloud Re-Rate? Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas. I needed it yesterday!

3. Like any good gay - I already know all the Girls Aloud songs and will have a score triggered right off the opening few notes dddd

Here for Untouchable (Album Version) to sweep!

Remorque, Eric, londonrain and 8 others like this.
  4. Yes yes yes, 20 million times yes!

Remorque, Eric, Crisp X and 6 others like this.
  5. Untouchable making it all the way to 2nd place was the most eyebrow raising thing on that results list for me to be honest...

6. Guess someones invite will be lost in the mail.

7. Okay I just listened to the 6min ish album version on Spotify compared to the 3min ish version i've had in my library for all these years which I assume is the single version. And yeah... suddenly i'm less confused about it's placement but still it wouldn't be in my personal top 10.

8. I tried to find the unofficial music video that album version has using footage of their band making days but it is taken of the web. Could be a good thing right now. I might cry myself into sleep.

9. I'll participate, since I've been told over and over again that I should listen to their music.

10. I'M NOT READY!

11. WAITT WHAA?
    [​IMG]
    Ready to stan the debut era and some choice later tracks!

12. I'm not exactly a fan of hers but this is an 11

13. @RainOnFire put me down for the Charli re-rate to be opened if/when she releases the supposed album we're getting later this year.

14. [​IMG]
    Uh yes please!

15. Oh you will love them, I'm sure about that.

16. I've witnessed @Music Is Life taking in many artists for the first time and becoming an instant stan. Then I think about Girls Aloud and how none of us are prepared to witness how that will go. You. Are. Not. Ready. @Music Is Life.

17. Ddddd, maybe it'll be the apocalypse of instastanning for me.

Remorque, RUNAWAY, londonrain and 5 others like this.
  18. Or maybe you'll find them grossly overrated...

Remorque, ohnostalgia, Robert and 2 others like this.
  19. There's a good chance @Music Is Life will like their rock infused songs, so that's a good start!

20. It's me so...I doubt it ddd. But yes. A chance.
    Rock infused? Hell yeah!

Last edited: Jun 16, 2020
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.