☽ Rate Talent. Rate LOOΠΔ. ☾ the pre-debut rate • FINISHED | Page 23 | The Popjustice Forum

☽ Rate Talent. Rate LOOΠΔ. ☾ the pre-debut rate • FINISHED

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by vague, Sep 1, 2018.

1. one more elimination coming tonight after i grab dinner.

it's another sub-unit song. any guesses?

2. Starlight can leave but it won't because OEC, so let's get rid of rendezvous 18.6y.

3. He

He

This blasphemy.

ohaimanabu, ryjm, mokimbird and 4 others like this.
  4. Not me being lowest scorer for two eliminations in a row
    [​IMG]

The Carol
    [​IMG]

Kuhleezi, evilsin, ohaimanabu and 9 others like this.
  5. me at @vague about @Rain51db

[​IMG]

Kuhleezi, evilsin, ohaimanabu and 8 others like this.
  6. It’s already out. Try to keep up, missy.
    [​IMG]

7. FKQWFKQFKQFK I actually managed to miss that elimination, thats what happens when y'all spam the thread.
    Then I'm with @Vixen get that trash song out.

8. y'all calling for one of my highest rated 1/3 songs??? i'm going to take great pleasure in this next elimination tbh

9. Well I have 3 other songs I need to go out before but they're all
    Odd Eye Circle songs
    I have to keep it on the low for now and go with the flow

10. There's realistically no way one of my 10s could leave next. Like... They're too good. So go on, enjoy all you want. xoxo

11. [​IMG]

Oh, boy, this box is too small to place my whole heart inside
    It's not even half of half of half of my feelings for you
    But if you can still feel it, if you can sense my heart
    Can I wait until next month for you?

[​IMG]

No.39
    3월을 기다려 (Valentine Girl)

by LOOΠΔ 1/3

Score: 5.981

High scores: 10×1 (@Serg.), 9×1 (@Animalia), 8×8 (@codecat, @enjoy, @RUNAWAY, @ohaimanabu, @Vixen, @OspreyQueen, @askew, @Oleander)
    Low scores: 0×1 (@Charles Vingt-†rois), 3×3 (@teerofinale, @Mikl C, @ThighHighs)
    My score: 6

5 ballots: No.40, 4.8 avg.
    10 ballots: No.39, 5.5 avg.
    15 ballots: No.39, 6.233 avg.
    20 ballots: No.39, 6.1 avg.
    25 ballots: No.38, 6.08 avg.
    30 ballots: No.38, 5.958 avg.
    35 ballots: No.38, 5.986 avg.
    40 ballots: No.38, 6.063 avg.
    45 ballots: No.38, 6.167 avg.
    50 ballots: No.38, 6.1 avg.
    54 ballots: No.39, 5.981 avg.

"3월을 기다려 (Valentine Girl)" (samwol-eul gidarye; wait for March) is the fifth track on LOOΠΔ 1/3's debut mini-album, "Love&Live", released on March 14, 2017. It was written, arranged, and composed by MonoTree's Hwang Hyun, known for his work on various LOOΠΔ tracks like "Kiss Later", "지금, 좋아해 (Love&Live)", "Love Cherry Motion," and "Hi High", as well as 9muses' "RUMOR", Girls' Generation's "Love Is Bitter" and Stellar's "Vibrato".

A short lyric video teaser for the song was released on February 14, 2017, revealing the line-up of the LOOΠΔ 1/3 sub-unit and giving fans their first taste of the unit's musical direction. Lyrically, the song's about a girl hoping her love interest will reciprocate her feelings on White Day, but is also a clever tease telling fans to ~wait for March~ for the unit's debut.

@codecat (8) — "The digivolution of Kiss Later may be the weakest song in the 1/3 EP, but, with a great jazz breakdown, cute spoken outro and a key change that's not annoying, it's still an 8. ugh their MINDS!!!"

@Vixen (8) — "It kinda sounds like a very early first draft to ‘Love&Live’ somehow? Maybe they were just trying to stay in the same musical landscape. Either way, I kinda like this a little bit. Some nice synths like always with LOONA, and a cute key change again. I love the middle-8 too, very jazzy-ish.
    V-ocal-ixen moment of the day: ddddd omg I know why it reminds me of ‘Love&Live’, they literally re-used Heejin’s ad-lib in L&L? She’s sustaining that D5 fairly well and then when she scales down, it all comes falling down. I would love to hear Haseul's attempt at it."

@Oleander (8) — "Dddddd now that we have yyxy’s mini (where the fuck is the Dark-themed repackage BBC?), I can’t stop thinking about how sonically similar this is to Rendevous 18.6y."

@Ana Raquel (7) — "I like it more than I should? I don't know, it's nice."

@mokimbird (7) — "perfectly amiable B-side. i don't have a lot to say here."

@McQueer (7) — "The chorus melody is a little basic but I’m obsessed with this bridge and everything that comes after"

@Petit nain des Îles (7) — "Perhaps not in the right mood for this kind of sound again. Feels familiar, but not particularly in a good way. Another key change that feels unearned."

@ohnostalgia (6.5) — "It’s... fine_Taeyeon.mp3"

@He (6.5) — "Hmm, cute girl. Again the production is pristine in its 80s glory but the song is not very interesting."

@eliminathan (6.25) — "The quiet ass "heol? daebak!" from Vivi at the end is everything."

@Slice of Life (6) — "Umm, at least this bops compared to the previous song? This is competent, it really is. It just isn't for me, I guess."

@Remorque (6) — "This is really enjoyable when you have it on in the background, but I would never actively seek this one out. It's way too cutesy for my liking and I like my Kpop with just a little more edge... The girls sound lovely though!"

@GeiPanda (6) — "This isn't horrible."

@Empty Shoebox (5) — "I suppose it's a little boppy, but I never want to hear it again."

@yuuurei (5) — "This is overly cutesy, but it's tolerable, I guess. Definitely not a favorite but it's fine."

@ryjm (4) — "Despite forgetting the song exists half the time, this is surprisingly much better than I remember it being. The song achieves the same feeling that Love & Live seems to be going for but is so much better in its execution. ViVi’s laugh in the outro is iconique."

@Cotton Park (4) — "My mom would love this. But she still thinks it's weird that I listen to K-Pop."

@ThighHighs (3) — "Too cutesy for me by about 3 times."

@Charles Vingt-†rois (0) — "I'd rather have Love & Live remix. Thanks"

Last edited: Oct 16, 2018
  12. [​IMG]

13. I was suspecting that one to leave when Serg and I got quoted dddd, but I honestly don't care all that much for it.

In my opinion, it's actually one of the strongest offerings of 1/3, but ya'll hate it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

14. [​IMG]

THIS IS A JOKE!?!?!?!?!? This is literally the best sub-unit b-side. That's it. I'm not talking to anyone on this subforum ever again until you apologize.

15. THE ABSOLUTE EXTRA-NESS OF V-OCAL-IXEN MOMENT OF THE DAY...

[​IMG]

16. ddlkdjfdfjaav and you've seen nothing yet....

Kuhleezi, codecat, evilsin and 8 others like this.
  17. "too cutesy"
    "way too cute"

18. Me pretending to understand all those C5, B5, Q5, etc

[​IMG]

19. Also, kinda unrelated, but one of my favorite things about reading everyone's commentary is feeling validated when someone repeats something I said kii.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.