☽ Rate Talent. Rate LOOΠΔ. ☾ the pre-debut rate • FINISHED | Page 39 | The Popjustice Forum

☽ Rate Talent. Rate LOOΠΔ. ☾ the pre-debut rate • FINISHED

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by vague, Sep 1, 2018.

1. He

He

Hmm, you had to ruin it by coming for love4eva.

I can't trust anyone in this thread.
    Like, look at this... No words.

2. Hi High made love4eva irrelevant x

[​IMG]

Mikl C, ohaimanabu, nikkysan and 2 others like this.
  3. I knew I sensed a disturbance in the LOONAVERSE. Comparing love4eva to some dusty ass republicans? NAWT when yyxy is a lesbian cult spearheaded by the most powerful couple in the group and love4eva is the gayest of the subunit lead singles. Get out of here with those salacious lies.

[​IMG]

4. Hmmm. So:

1. I said that love4eva aged like a [censored American political turd] and not love4eva is like a [censored American political turd] therefore your claims are...

[​IMG]

Wait. A literature student who lacks reading comprehension? I have to laugh.

3. Nice try binch!!!!!!
    btw it's all love bb x

5. *waiting for the first murder of the rate*​

6. Yas, kill each other.

7. [​IMG]

And as we all should know, similes use "like" or "as" when making comparisons. Remember to stay in school kids.

[​IMG]

No harsh feelings. xx

8. The first murder of the rate happened a long time ago, though. It was when we all collectively murdered a little thing called good taste.

9. Whoops, in my rush to post before class, I forgot to finish my argument. Since you are saying that love4eva aged like republicans and since that idea is directly related to republicans, by the transitive property of mathematics, you are therefore calling love4eva a republican. And that means you are making a homophobic statement. Disgusting.

[​IMG]

10. He

He

The Orbits are fighting!!!!

Continue, please.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
  11. ViViD deserved better.

[​IMG]

12. Then if we're going through that route, you liking love4eva makes you a republican by association. Trash! Redeem yourself and stream the recently killed Love&Live nonstop x

[​IMG]

13. disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rem, Oleander, eliminathan and 6 others like this.
  14. Aliens stole Vivi's rucksack. How rude.

Oleander, vague and Vixen like this.
  15. Not exactly. You are the one who is calling love4eva and therefore yyxy republicans which means that you are thereby accusing me of being a republican which is gross. How dare you!

[​IMG]

Republicans could never follow along with the complex fan theories about the LOONAVERSE. Only intellectuals like us LOONA fans can comprehend it all. As for Love & Live, I will gladly stream it cause unlike the heathens who tanked it, I recognize talent. Poor them.

[​IMG]

soratami, Rem, DrinkMyTears and 16 others like this.
  16. This is even funnier when you consider I misread that as "nutsack" kii xoxo

17. I can't believe we were all living while Love&Live was dying x

18. If the shoe fits! x

[​IMG]

BUT ANYWAY...I was about to drag my ass out to California to smack you with a copy of Ulysses but I read that last paragraph and..............................you're right. Orbits, ugh our minds.

19. Cute arguing but now let's get Odd Front, Uncover & Puzzle out.

Rem, Oleander, eliminathan and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.