☽ Rate Talent. Rate LOOΠΔ. ☾ the pre-debut rate • FINISHED | Page 45 | The Popjustice Forum

☽ Rate Talent. Rate LOOΠΔ. ☾ the pre-debut rate • FINISHED

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by vague, Sep 1, 2018.

1. The Hyunjin discography rate is coming soon!

Rem, nikkysan, DrinkMyTears and 16 others like this.
  2. Also @vague my post wasn't shade @ you okay you're doing amazing sweetie keep doing amazing xx

Rem, Vixen, Cotton Park and 6 others like this.
  3. OEC put these girls on the map and y’all better put some respect on their name.

Rem, aaronhansome, nikkysan and 7 others like this.
  4. Yeah, we have trimmed all of the OEC excess. Their remaining tracks are all stunners. Loonatic can go next though.

Rem, nikkysan, ryjm and 3 others like this.

5. EXCUSE ME!?

Rem, PopZeitgeist, nikkysan and 13 others like this.
  6. UP AND DOWN
    I'M LIKE SEE SAW

WHICH IS RIGHT:
    I SEE OR SAW YOU?

WHICH IS RIGHT:
    I LOVE OR LOVED YOU?

[​IMG]

Rem, PopZeitgeist, nikkysan and 18 others like this.
  7. Listen I'm disappointed my 1/3 girls didn't do better (Sonatine absolutely deserved a higher placement!!) but I'm not gonna lie and say OEC don't have amazing songs. They all do, it's LOONA.

Rem, nikkysan, codecat and 12 others like this.
  8. FUCK OFF OLIVIA MCKEEF!!!!!

[​IMG]

Rem, nikkysan, junglefish and 11 others like this.
  9. Dddd let me stop double posting and compose myself, but I WILL say that Miss Olivia's songs have overstayed their welcome and ChuuVes better have secure spots in the Top 5 or this rate will officially be something from the darkest pits of hell itself.

[​IMG]

Rem, junglefish, Serg. and 10 others like this.
  10. Yes.
    Annnd no.

Also, don't mistake me, I love OEC. Their solo singles are all amazing and I don't hate any of their album tracks, but they're not ALL as good or better than some of the songs that have already left.
    that's that.png

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
    Rem, PopZeitgeist, nikkysan and 6 others like this.
  11. wait I didn't even peep Rosy was still in this.....

12. Heejin stans, man...Heejin stans...

@Cotton Park

dddd I actually like 'Rosy' (and Heejin kii) though, but yeah it could leave soon, I wouldn't throw a fit besides obviously the fact that some OEC should leave first, but eh

Serg., ryjm, Oleander and 1 other person like this.
  13. Rem, nikkysan, junglefish and 6 others like this.
  14. Stop that this instant you beast. I’ll concede if people want Rosy out but honestly sis if anyone starts calling for Egoist now with everything else that’s still there i’m throwing hands.

15. When we do the full discography rate after BBC funnels the rest of their money into the drain in about a year and all of the OEC songs receive noticeably lower scores.

[​IMG]

Rem, BEST FICTION, junglefish and 6 others like this.
  16. [​IMG]

The gays are fighting too!

[​IMG]

17. The three songs we've recently lost are all 8s, but I can't say their losses particularly hurt. D-1 is quite gorgeous, though.

vague likes this.
  18. Do I spot Olivia shade? In THE LOONA RATE? Oh hell no!

[​IMG]

She has the best selling solo album for a reason and that reason is that her album is flawless from beginning to end and its longevity here reflects that.

Anyway....

While it hurt seeing See Saw and One & Only be done dirty, we should still celebrate the fact that Olivia and JinSoul are the only two girls left with both their solo songs in the rate. I'm so glad we collectively recognized talent. I expect Love Letter to make it farther than Rosy but I'm just glad they both have made it so far. That being said if it turns out that Egoist was kicked out of the Top 10 due to sabotage, I will burn this thread to the ground.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
    Rem, Kuhleezi, BEST FICTION and 14 others like this.
  19. [​IMG]

Excuse me sir. Do you have a moment to talk about Rosy?

20. Also regarding D-1's title, I think I have found the answer. According to some intellectuals on Youtube:

In Korea, they say D-1 or any number to say like 1 day left until some event. Like D-1 means some special event is happening in 1 day. I think Yves is saying tomorrow she'll get together with her crush. Also, D-day in Korea means it's the day of the special event. D-1 (Day 1) means a couple is officially dating (in Korea), and the first day is kind of special, so they called it as day one. For example: "Today is our Day 1" mean "We are officially a couple from now.

I always thought D-1 was a fancy way of writing "Done" and that it might be about lamenting the end of a relationship but I was completely off ddd. Anyway, it remains a loungey Indie-sounding stunner.

soratami, Vixen, RUNAWAY and 5 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.