☽ Rate Talent. Rate LOOΠΔ. ☾ the pre-debut rate • FINISHED | Page 48 | The Popjustice Forum

☽ Rate Talent. Rate LOOΠΔ. ☾ the pre-debut rate • FINISHED

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by vague, Sep 1, 2018.

1. Stephanie ily but "Sweet Crazy Love" is one of the best kpop songs of all time and absolutely deserves its spot in the top 14

2. We can chop Sweet Crazy Love and Uncover from OEC. But not the other three.

vague likes this.
  3. These songs should miss the Top 10:
    Egoist
    Love Cherry Motion
    Uncover
    Favorite

Though looking at my scores, I think I'd switch Love Cherry Motion with a OEC B-side in my personal Top 10.

Serg., vague and McQueer like this.
  4. You guys are gonna fucking gag when Sweet Crazy Love wins from the top 5 of new, Eclipse, Love Cherry Motion & Singing in the Rain.

5. As it should!

6. I was super subjective with my scores, that’s why I rarely show up in the highest scorers, pretty much all of my highest scored songs have made it to the end.

7. When Heart Attack sweeps because no one has it in their heart to give goddess Chuu less than a 10.

[​IMG]

8. Would anyone even be mad if she did?

(Genuine question, answer away everyone xoxo)

Rem, DrinkMyTears, evilsin and 9 others like this.
  9. I swear if everyone gave favOriTe a 10 and the commentary is just something like “it’s the first time they were all together :)))”.

The song is not at the same level as the rest of the top 14. Also the OEC bias is real tbh when yyxy couldn’t keep a b-side or an album track but OEC have four and only Love Letter deserves this very high placement.

10. shinhye5.gif
    ly2 bb but we're gonna have to agree to disagree on that one.

evilsin and vague like this.
  11. Is this the time when it is revealed that I tanked Love Cherry Motion?

12. Welp....looks like I jinxed Rosy ddddd. Oh well, Egoist and love4eva are still in so it's not like Miss Columbia is underrepresented by any means. The Devilish Angel Queen is still going strong!

[​IMG]

13. tensions are running high i see

14. He

He

Ban it!

15. [​IMG]

16. Love Cherry Motion is a gender-transcending sonic syllogism. Allow me to explain.

1. I-I-I-I-I imagine it goes OFF I don't care who you are, what you're doing, it goes off PERIOD okay
    2. Love Cherry Motion contains the lyric I-I-I-I-I imagine it.
    3. Love Cherry Motion goes OFF I don't care who you are, what you're doing, it goes off PERIOD okay

Also
    piss play anthem.

17. He

He

OMG!!

18. Suddenly I’m converted

19. We're not at the Top 5 yet xx

20. Singing In The Rain is worse than Love Cherry Motion

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.