☽ Rate Talent. Rate LOOΠΔ. ☾ the pre-debut rate • FINISHED | Page 49 | The Popjustice Forum

☽ Rate Talent. Rate LOOΠΔ. ☾ the pre-debut rate • FINISHED

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by vague, Sep 1, 2018.

1. thats_tea_actually.gif

2. I say we just make ‘Heart Attack’ #1.

Rem, DrinkMyTears, Oleander and 5 others like this.
  3. Let's do that!
    [​IMG]

4. Somehow my lowest score left is a six, and my highest score left is a ten. I'm not sure if I have strong feelings on what wins, as long as it's not Love for ever.

vague likes this.
  5. [​IMG]

6. Let's just joint crown Chuu & Yves and get this over with!

7. jamkkan NO NO NONO......i tteollimi shilchin ana
    I know know KNOW KNOW...........neon hogishimi gadeukhae
    I know know know know..............deo gipi ppajyeodeulgetji
    deo jogeumsshik deo jogeumsshik neon.

BUH-BUH-BASSSSSSSSS

[​IMG]

8. The last three eliminations were all 7s, so I won't be mourning their losses.

Things might get a bit more painful from here on.

vague likes this.
  9. WAIT

My lowest score left is 8??? And I'm pretty sure one of them is gonna get evicted from the rate in a few hours???

[​IMG]

Watch my 8 remaining 10s leave in succession after I post this.

10. Finally my "highest/lowest scorers" debut. Most of my scores for the girls were so middle ground, dddd. I'm kinda surprised how long it took for me to show up in those.

vague likes this.
  11. I have six tens and an eleven left. Not everybody has that. @Serg.

Rem, Oleander, nikkysan and 5 others like this.
  12. I still have a six and a seven left, so love4eva and chaotic can already leave

13. I have three scores below 5, y'all better be careful with your words

[​IMG]

Rem, eliminathan, Oleander and 8 others like this.
  14. Yes. Thank you.

15. I literally cannot pick out what they would be, but hopefully they go to my non 10s.

16. My lowest score left is a 5 and I only have 2 (TWO!) 10s left, not counting my 11. Mmm.

17. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. I have an 8.5, an 8 and a 7.5 and then it's literally just 10s and my 11, so like...If the next three songs could be the first three I have in mind, it would be sweet xoxo.

Serg., He, vague and 1 other person like this.
  19. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Our attraction is unstoppable
    Mysterious secrets unfolding endlessly
    This universe is dyed with light
    I'm filled with you, I'll go crazy

[​IMG]

No.14
    Chaotic

by LOOΠΔ / ODD EYE CIRCLE

Score: 8.347

High scores: 10×12 (@Sanctuary, @enjoy, @Rainbow Trousers, @ohnostalgia, @RUNAWAY, @Slice of Life, @eccentricsimply, @Island, @He, @McQueer, @_hazzie_, @Cotton Park), 9.5×3 (@Love Deluxe, @DrinkMyTears, @ThighHighs), 9×6 (@codecat, @yourbetterknow, @nikkysan, @yuuurei, @soratami, @GeiPanda)
    Low scores: 4×1 (@teerofinale), 6×1 (@HappyBirthday), 6.25×1 (@Charles Vingt-†rois)
    My score: 8

5 ballots: No.24 (tied), 7.4 avg.
    10 ballots: No.22, 7.8 avg.
    15 ballots: No.15, 8.2 avg.
    20 ballots: No.13, 8.225 avg.
    25 ballots: No.14, 8.2 avg.
    30 ballots: No.15, 8.217 avg.
    35 ballots: No.12, 8.286 avg.
    40 ballots: No.12, 8.263 avg.
    45 ballots: No.14, 8.256 avg.
    50 ballots: No.13, 8.32 avg.
    54 ballots: No.14, 8.347 avg.

"Chaotic" is the fourth track on LOOΠΔ / ODD EYE CIRCLE's debut mini-album, "Mix&Match", released on September 21, 2017. It was written by Safira.K, Artronic Waves, and David Kater; arranged+produced by Artronic Waves; and composed by David Kater and Artronic Waves. Safira.K also has very prominent """backing vocals""" on the track, as well.

In the description for the "Girl Front" MV, BlockBerry Creative described the track as:
    The verses kind of drag for me, but everything else about this is lush - and OEC all sound incredible on this. I'd say top 14 is probably a little better than this song deserved, but OEC are legends so I can't begrudge them this success. I'm just glad my fave OEC album cut outlasted this.

@ohnostalgia (10) — "The talent and synths just don’t quit with these three, do they?"

@RUNAWAY (10) — "this song however, never gets old. Loona doing a song written for a boy group? YES."

@Slice of Life (10) — "AMAZING. This reminds me of TVXQ and SHINee's more R&B-leaning songs. I love that ALL THREE OF THEM really got to showcase and flex their vocals here. Yes, even Miss Choerry. I need LOONA to serve us more of this."

@eccentricsimply (10) — "One of the best b-sides in all of their discography."

@He (10) — "Oh wow, a jam. Like how perfect is this? Lip just dances all over the song with her playful vocals and runs, and really JinSoul and Choerry are not far behind; ugh that middle 8. They really embodied this mid tempo lush aura in all Max and Match."

@McQueer (10) — "UGH YES THE PRODUCTION ON THIS IS SO GOOD"

@ThighHighs (9.5) — "Sultry, sexy, and unlike and thing that I’ve heard them try before. Love this."

@codecat (9) — "Another number that makes the R&B hunties like me go nuts. The way the pre-chorus moves is killer, like they're readying for the comedown in the fragile, stripped-down bridge. Now, the BV's by some other singer in the end are not the tea. We have seen that each of the members can hold their ground vocally so I'm sure they could have accomplished a similar, or even better effect."

@yuuurei (9) — "This is sultry and cool. The chorus is especially addictive. Definitely the highlight of this EP for me."

@GeiPanda (9) — "This is hot."

@ryjm (8.5) — "The song is aptly titled, but for all the right reasons. As with all OEC songs, there is an air of mystique here; the girls just exude such an enigmatic charm when they all come together. The production lives up to the song’s name, throwing in so many random elements that drop in and out throughout, while the layering is complex the song never sounds cluttered. Despite this, it’s the stripped back middle 8 that steals the show."

@Remorque (8.5) — "Okay, but hypnotize me a bitsy, queens. Seriously, I thought this was going to be a slowie that I wouldn't really like, but the girls came through with this sensual bop."

@Petit nain des Îles (8.5) — "Wobbly synths strike again."

@Empty Shoebox (8) — "Seems 'good' without ever troubling 'brilliant'."

@ohaimanabu (8) — "Another quality B-side, great vocals and production. I'm trying not to be Odd Eye Circle biased here."

@eliminathan (7.5) — "My opinions on this change every once in a while so I'm still on the fence. Sometimes it's THAT slow jam and other times it's boring."

@Vixen (7.5) — "Their little pursue into a more grounded, almost masculine, RnB landscape is honestly surprisingly pretty great. I think it’s a decent b-side, but it’s definitely one of those OEC songs that feel like an albumtrack to me and would never have the potential to be anything more than that. Still, a pretty great song on which all three girls sound great, and more importantly manage to sound different than one another
    V-ocal-ixen moment of the day: Ex-squeeze me Miss CHOERRY with that amazing middle-8? Wheew!!!Truly one of her best deliveries. And obviously, Jinsoul came through with another headvoice D5. It sounds cute. I love how Jinsoul sounds like she’s always making this face : → “:3
    ddddd Sadly I think some of the other ad-libs on the song are the songwriter’s again kii."

@mokimbird (7.5) — "same issue as Puzzle - it bubbles with intriguing ideas and musical details, but doesn't quite boil over in the way i hope."

@Ana Raquel (7) — "Not as good as the previous songs, but still good."

Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
    soratami, Rem, aaronhansome and 26 others like this.
  20. Yeah, never cared for this one. Not a big loss for me.

Vixen, Serg. and vague like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.