☽ Rate Talent. Rate LOOΠΔ. ☾ the pre-debut rate • FINISHED | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

☽ Rate Talent. Rate LOOΠΔ. ☾ the pre-debut rate • FINISHED

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by vague, Sep 1, 2018.

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Birth Name: Jeon Heejin
    Birth Date: October 19, 2000
    Color: Bright pink
    Animal: Rabbit
    Reveal Date: September 1, 2016
    Pre-Debut Date: October 5, 2016
    No. of Pre-Debut Songs: 13
    Sub-Unit: LOOПΔ 1/3​

As I mentioned in the opening post, the LOOПΔ pre-debut project officially kicked off on September 1, 2016 with the release of a then-15-year-old HeeJin's first batch of teaser photos. Another photo teaser and her first video teaser were both revealed on the 25th, followed by the reveal of her title track's name and its MV teaser on the 28th. On October 3rd, the MV teaser for her b-side, "ViViD (Acoustic Mix)", was released. Her self-titled single album, "HeeJin", was released alongside the MVs for "ViViD" and "ViViD (Acoustic Mix)", both shot in Paris, on October 5th. On October 8th, HeeJin had her first fan event to celebrate the successful release of her single. LOOПΔ TV #1 launched on October 13th, with its first arc covering the shooting of HeeJin's photobook and music video.

By October 16th, "ViViD" had already hit 100k views on YouTube, and HeeJin released a short clip thanking fans for their support. The 100% Real Live version of "ViViD" was uploaded on October 19th as a gift to fans on HeeJin's 16th birthday. A Choreography Practice ver. of "ViViD" was released on December 28th as a thank you gift for the original MV reaching 300k views.

HeeJin is arguably LOOПΔ's strongest all-arounder in terms of nailing any concept given to her. She's a born star - naturally charismatic, skilled in both vocals and rap, and a fantastic dancer.
    —​

[​IMG]
    Birth Name: Kim Hyunjin
    Birth Date: November 15, 2000
    Color: Yellow
    Animal: Cat
    Reveal Date: October 28, 2016
    Pre-Debut Date: November 17, 2016
    No. of Pre-Debut Songs: 11

On October 24th, the first Who's Next Girl? teaser was released, followed on the 28th by HyunJin's reveal through her first teaser photo. On November 5th, HyunJin's jacket cover and tracklist was released. The "다녀가요 (Around You)" and "I'll Be There" MV teasers as well as HyunJin's Tokyo teaser were released on consecutive days from November 6th to November 8th.

The original film ver. of the "다녀가요 (Around You)" MV was released on November 11th, and HyunJin's LOOПΔ TV arc kicked off with episode 19 two days later on November 13th. The "HyunJin" single album was finally released on the 17th, alongside the "다녀가요 (Around You)" and "I'll Be There" MVs, both of which were filmed in Tokyo. HeeJin and HyunJIn had a fan event on the 20th to celebrate the album's release. On December 18th, the 100% Real Live ver. of "다녀가요 (Around You)" was released as a surprise gift to fans. On January 14th, the "I'll Be There" Choreography Practice ver. was released as a gift for the original MV hitting a views goal of 200k.

What HyunJin lacks in vocal technique, she more than makes up for with her hilarious personality, barking skills, earring-modeling, and powerful dancing. Her solo may be the blandest pre-debut title track, but HyunJin herself is anything but.
    —​

[​IMG]
    Birth Name: Jo Haseul
    Birth Date: August 18, 1997
    Color: Green
    Animal: White bird
    Reveal Date: December 8, 2016
    Pre-Debut Date: December 15, 2016
    No. of Pre-Debut Songs: 11

HaSeul's Who's Next Girl? teaser was released on December 1st, followed by her full reveal on December 8th. The "소년, 소녀 (Let Me In)" MV teaser was released on December 12th, followed by the Iceland teaser on December 13th, and "The Carol" MV teaser on December 14th. The next day, December 15th, the "HaSeul" single album and both MVs for "소년, 소녀 (Let Me In)", shot in Iceland, and "The Carol", shot in London, were released.

HaSeul's LOOПΔ TV arc kicked off on December 16th with the 39th episode. On December 23rd, a 100% Real Live cover of LAYBACKSOUND's "The Starry Night" was released as a gift to fans, with a 100% Real Live ver. of her own single following on April 3rd, 2017. On December 31st, HaSeul had her first fan event alongside HeeJin and HyunJin.

LOOПΔ 1/3's leader is one of the sweetest girls, and is like a mother to the whole group, especially YeoJin. A trained opera singer, but that doesn't mean she'll be getting lines in OT12 releases anytime soon. She also has terrible luck with the weather.
    —​

[​IMG]
    Birth Name: Im Yeojin
    Birth Date: November 11, 2002
    Color: Orange
    Animal: Frog
    Reveal Date: January 4, 2017
    Pre-Debut Date: January 16, 2017
    No. of Pre-Debut Songs: 3
    Sub-Unit: П/Δ​

On December 30th, YeoJin's Who's Next Girl? teaser was released, with the full reveal of the then-14-year-old following on January 4th, 2017. YeoJin's jacket cover and tracklist were revealed on January 11th, with the "키스는 다음에 (Kiss Later)" MV teaser following the next day. On January 13th, the MV teaser for "My Sunday" was released, with the "My Melody" MV teaser released on the 14th, and a Taiwan teaser following on the 15th.

The "YeoJin" single album, as well as the MV for "키스는 다음에 (Kiss Later)", shot in Taiwan, were released on the 16th. The "My Sunday" and "My Melody" MVs, both also shot in Taiwan, were released on the 17th and 18th, respectively. YeoJin's LOOПΔ TV arc also kicked off on the 18th, with the release of episode 59. YeoJin, accompanied by HeeJin and HyunJin, had her first fan event on the 22nd. On February 21st, the Choreography ver. of "키스는 다음에 (Kiss Later)" as a gift for her original MV reaching 300k views.

LOOПΔ's deep-voiced brash and bratty maknae (although she's mellowed out a bit now) is the odd man out in the group. Although she was meant to be the / in LOOПΔ 1/3 at one point, she is the only member without a sub-unit.
    —​

[​IMG]
    Birth Name: Wong Kahei
    Birth Date: December 9, 1996
    Color: Light pink
    Animal: Deer
    Reveal Date: February 13, 2017
    Pre-Debut Date: March 13, 2017
    No. of Pre-Debut Songs: 10

On February 1st, the first LOOПΔ 1/3 teaser was released to social media, with a video teaser following on February 6th, asking fans to vote for three of the then-revealed members who would then debut with an unrevealed member in a new sub-unit. On February 12th, another 1/3 video teaser was released, hinting at the three members who had wo the fan vote. ViVi's first teaser photo, revealing her as the new member of LOOПΔ 1/3, was released on February 13th. The lyric video for "3월을 기다려 (Valentine Girl)" was released the next day, revealing the other three members of the unit and giving fans a taste of the unit's musical soundscape. Another teaser photo for 1/3 was released on March 1st, with individual teasers of ViVi, HaSeul, HyunJin, HeeJin, and a full group shot following over the next few days.

The TV CM for "Love&Live" mini-album was released on March 5th, with a New Zealand teaser following on the 8th and a Hong Kong teaser following on the 9th. The "지금, 좋아해 (Love&Live)" MV teaser was released on March 10th, and an album preview was released on the 11th. LOOПΔ 1/3 debuted "You and Me Together" and "지금, 좋아해 (Love&Live)" on Inkigayo on the 12th, and their first mini-album, "Love&Live", was officially released the next day. ViVi debuted as part of LOOПΔ 1/3 on the 79th episode of LOOПΔ TV on March 14th. On March 18th, 1/3 had their first fan event, and on March 21st, the "You and Me Together" Special MV was released, featuring BTS footage of the "지금, 좋아해 (Love&Live)" MV shoot. The Choreography ver. of "지금, 좋아해 (Love&Live)" was released on April 9th.

On February 1st, the next Who's Next Girl? teaser was released, which was revealed to be for ViVi's solo album on the 5th. The tracklist for ViVi's single album was revealed on the 12th, with the "Everyday I love you" MV teaser and a then-unrevealed JinSoul teaser following on the 14th. On April 15th, the Busan teaser was released, with the "Everyday I need you" MV teaser following on the 16th. The "ViVi" single album and the MV for "Everyday I love you (feat. HaSeul)" were released on April 17th. "Everyday I love you" lip sync videos for HyunJin, HaSeul, HeeJin, and YeoJin were released one a day starting on the 18th. On the 23rd, ViVi had her first fan event with HaSeul. The full "Everyday I need you (feat. JinSoul)" MV was released on May 14th, after the "Everyday I love you" MV hit 300k views.

On April 24th, the first video teaser for 1/3's repackage mini-album, "Love&Evil", was released, with a group photo teaser following on the 25th. Individual teasers of ViVi, HaSeul, HyunJin, and HeeJin were released on the 26th. The "Love&Evil" mini-album and the "알 수 없는 비밀 (Sonatine)" MV were released on the 27th, and the members held another fan event in support of the repackage on April 30th. The Prague teaser was released on May 8th, and the "비의 목소리 51db (Rain 51db)" MV was released on July 7th as a gift to fans when the "알 수 없는 비밀 (Sonatine)" MV hit 300k views.

LOOПΔ's oldest and only foreign member is the softest of the bunch, as well. It's heartwarming to see how far how her Korean language skills have come since her early days in the group.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
  2. Oh my god, this is...perfect.

The stan and talent jumped out huh...

3. He, Love Deluxe, Rem and 9 others like this.
  4. Love Deluxe, Rem, askew and 10 others like this.
  5. Love Deluxe, Rem, Oleander and 10 others like this.
  6. Love Deluxe, Rem, Oleander and 9 others like this.
  7. He, Love Deluxe, Rem and 10 others like this.
  8. Love Deluxe, Rem, Oleander and 9 others like this.
  9. [​IMG]
    hello~​

i'm tagging you because i thought you might be interested in joining the LOOΠΔ pre-debut rate! ballots are due September 30th! thank you ❤

10. Hi dear @vague

Have you forgotten someone? Did you just assume I would vote without a reminder?

[​IMG]

Oleander, McQueer, evilsin and 8 others like this.
  11. [​IMG]
    hello~​

i'm tagging you because i thought you might be interested in joining the LOOΠΔ pre-debut rate! ballots are due September 30th! thank you ❤

dddd sorry i didn't tag you initially because you'd already liked the first post and/or commented in the thread. i'll do another tag spree for y'all next weekend~

Last edited: Sep 9, 2018
    Love Deluxe, Oleander, ryjm and 11 others like this.
  12. I've been taking a rate break all summer but I might...have to throw my two cents in.

Oleander, RUNAWAY, yuuurei and 9 others like this.
  13. I tried working on my scores yesterday but I have no idea where to get started to be honest. I'm worried my opinion will be vastly different from everyone else's. Especially when it comes to the 1/3 stuff which I think isn't as bad as everyone is making out.

He, Oleander, RUNAWAY and 3 others like this.
  14. Well fine then.❤

chuu3.gif

rwa rwa rwa rwa... off I go...

He, Oleander, RUNAWAY and 5 others like this.
  15. I will not be voting as I am not familiar with her at all! But I do appreciate you thinking about me!

vague likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.