☽ Rate Talent. Rate LOOΠΔ. ☾ the pre-debut rate • FINISHED | Page 57 | The Popjustice Forum

☽ Rate Talent. Rate LOOΠΔ. ☾ the pre-debut rate • FINISHED

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by vague, Sep 1, 2018.

1. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

@Girl Front

F4670E17-513F-4903-B1BE-0FA20FB91FA3.gif

This is just legitimately so sad.

aux, PopZeitgeist, Serg. and 7 others like this.
  2. Well, if I didn't make this clear, I hate this rate. xoxo

Hopefully 'Girl Front' and 'Egoist' leave first and the other three battle for the #1 spot, although like I said, I think 'new' has it in the bag considering how little divisive it is.

aux, He, nikkysan and 2 others like this.
  3. Girl Front should have left when ODD Front did since it's the same song. If LCM was in this top 5 it would be perfect.

[​IMG]

aux, Serg., evilsin and 5 others like this.
  4. This rate was always destined to be a fucking mess but that's a pretty iconic top 5.

aux, Sanctuary, Crisp X and 7 others like this.
  5. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

Okay but meltdowns aside...

WHAT A FUCKING TOP 5.

aux, clowezra, DrinkMyTears and 18 others like this.
  6. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It hurts even more knowing I overscored three of the songs still in.

aux, Crisp X, Serg. and 11 others like this.
  7. dddd I actually think, considering how great their discography is and how so many of my favorite songs left already, that this top 5 is not as iconic as I hoped it would be. I mean, I've handled so many damn 10s in the entire rate and I've got only three left.

Let's start over please xoxo

aux, Serg., yuuurei and 3 others like this.
  8. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

Heart Attack and Love Cherry Motion should be here over Girl Front and Eclipse, but y’all just had to be predictable huh?

aux, Serg., Empty Shoebox and 5 others like this.
  9. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

Egoist* and Eclipse, yes.

aux, Sanctuary and vague like this.
  10. People don't think Girl Front is pop perfected? Wow thats brazy.

11. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

Dddddddddd @ the people who are calling out Eclipse...

Unnies please.

Eclipse almost won the Song of the Year 2017 Rate. It was bound to do well here as well although I don't think it will win. Stop this faux shock. Issa not a cute lewk.

aux, DrinkMyTears, Sanctuary and 16 others like this.
  12. Wow....this elimination is making me feel some mixed emotions. Let's get the happy bit out of the way first.

I'm so glad Olive the Red-Nosed Reindeer Black-Hearted Wolf made it into Top 5. @eliminathan, our girl really did that.

[​IMG]

And now for the bittersweet part. It's a shame seeing Love Cherry Magic go but it will always have the most iconic surprise beat drops of all recorded history. Like all of you, except for the low scorers (you can all choke), I was shaken to my core when I first heard them and they will never fail to excite me. Choerry really did everything that the mullet failed to do. I realize that sounds weird but what I mean by that is that the song completely succeeds in being all business/purity/innocence in the front and party/fierceness/wild in the back. Normally, we think that our innocent sides are never supposed to meet our not so innocent sides but Choerry took to the stage and showed us that instead of picking one over the other....

[​IMG]

Plato, Aristotle, Jung, etc....could never show such levels of wisdom and profound understanding of the human mind. Much like Chuu, Choerry is a ball of sunshine and deserves the world even if certain people in this thread think otherwise. I'd like to think that one day, everyone will be exposed to the genius genre-crossing of Love Cherry Motion. It's what Choerry deserves and what all of us with taste we deserve.

aux, Rem, Crisp X and 11 others like this.
  13. At least it is not top 5 I suppose but Love Cherry Motion (and Girl Front too while I’m at it) beating Heart Attack and Singing in the Rain is a tragedy.

Vixen and vague like this.
  14. [​IMG]

I'm just appalled at all three of these eliminations, what the FUCK happened here?
    Absolutely horrifying, I hate you all so much.
    Could you stop jinxing it then?! I don't trust any of these gays!!!

Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
    aux, Sanctuary, Oleander and 8 others like this.
  15. I know PJ loves rooting for the little album tracks/b-sides that could in rates, but Girl Front and Sweet Crazy Love are NOT better than Singing In The Rain and Love Cherry Motion. I smell a stunt.

aux, Sanctuary, eliminathan and 2 others like this.
  16. Sis Girl Front and SCL not being better than LCM is tea but they're all singles, no b-sides or album tracks are left in the rate.

[​IMG]

aux, Sanctuary, Oleander and 5 others like this.
  17. I think they mean songs that weren't part of the 12 solo singles project. Or at least that's what I mean when I call them album tracks.

18. I'm not shocked or surprised in any way.

I'm just disappointed.

He, vague and eliminathan like this.
  19. ...yeah let’s go with that!

[​IMG]

aux, Oleander, ohnostalgia and 9 others like this.
  20. Eclipse definitely deserves top 3 minimum, I know some heffers like to tank frontrunners just so they can feel like they're impactful but we all know it's the bop that MADE LOONA.

That being said I may have tanked Eclipse

[​IMG]

Tbh we absolutely stan the talent of this rate.Top 5 is higher than I was expecting with all these shock eliminathans but now sis better go all the way to the end. Love Cherry Motion will be missed. She was a fantastic 5th alternate.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

aux, DrinkMyTears, Sanctuary and 15 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.