☽ Rate Talent. Rate LOOΠΔ. ☾ the pre-debut rate • FINISHED | Page 66 | The Popjustice Forum

☽ Rate Talent. Rate LOOΠΔ. ☾ the pre-debut rate • FINISHED

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by vague, Sep 1, 2018.

1. Thank you for hosting this so perfectly @vague !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rem, Oleander, Mikl C and 13 others like this.
  2. Well done and thanks @vague

Rem, Oleander, Vixen and 8 others like this.
  3. He

He

@vague bb, thank you so much for hosting this! This was impecably run, and just as expensive looking as a bbc production.

Hope you are satisfied with it because you really killed it.

Amazing winner, but a bit broken-hearted that Lippie lost yet again.

Rem, Oleander, ohnostalgia and 12 others like this.
  4. Would have preferred that Eclipse won (hence my 11) but still very happy about this outcome because New is a perfect song that has grown on a personal level since the rate has started and would probably award 11, had Eclipse let my scalp breathe a little bit.

Great job @vague, i think you did them justice.

Rem, Slice of Life, Oleander and 14 others like this.
  5. Wig! What a great winner.

Thank you for a wonderful rate @vague actually I can't explain in words how great this rate was we were truly not ready..Please host again soon x

6. Another K-Pop rate, another win for my 11 whew.

Oleander, Serg., vague and 6 others like this.
  7. I love both songs but Eekalips is always going to be that song. Sorry.

Great job, @vague (and great avatar).

OH! And AMAZING gifs... seriously.

Rem, Oleander, Serg. and 11 others like this.
  8. @vague, hun, you're one of my favorite people on here ever since you took part in @BEST FICTION's Namie's rate and than in Kumi's. You've done such an amazing job with this, truly one for the ages. I can see myself returning to this again and again to read through and look at the gorgeous artwork.

Also, YAY, new has won.

Rem, Oleander, BEST FICTION and 10 others like this.
  9. Both Eclipse and new were obvious winners but I'm happy to see queen Yves get the crown she deserves. It's a celebration!

This thread was such an event, and most importantly such a safe and wholesome place compared to my current personal life, so once again, thank you @vague for everything. You provided us with all kinds of emotion, but mostly joy and with a brillant sense of humor on top of that.

The use of graphics and gifs was on point. Familiar with the graphic design is my passion catchphrase? Let me correct this: suddenly, you are the graphic design.

This rate? That was a classic, and I already miss it. Looking forward to seeing you around x

Rem, Oleander, nikkysan and 13 others like this.
  10. what a BEAUTIFUL ending to a BEAUTIFUL rate. thank you for all the love and thought you put into this, @vague.

Rem, Oleander, nikkysan and 12 others like this.
  11. I'd even vote in a Super Junior rate if it was @vague hosting it tbqh.

Rem, ohaimanabu, Oleander and 15 others like this.
  12. Oh my god.

13. I'd be very pleased with either winning, both songs are fantastic.

Thanks for the rate @vague sis! I'll look into more K-pop rates to take part as well.

14. The girls are all tied for #1 in my heart tho.

soratami, Rem, McQueer and 14 others like this.
  15. The 1/3 antis jumped out with the lowest scorers being the same few people in all of them.

Also Yeojin being above 1/3 is already a rate crime we need to start this again.

16. soratami, Rem, Love Deluxe and 23 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.