☽ Rate Talent. Rate LOOΠΔ. ☾ the pre-debut rate • FINISHED | Page 70 | The Popjustice Forum

☽ Rate Talent. Rate LOOΠΔ. ☾ the pre-debut rate • FINISHED

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by vague, Sep 1, 2018.

1. Not me making the Top 5 (or Top 2 in most cases) of all these lists and then failing to show up on the OEC one. To think I was worried that my averages were too high ddddd. Thanks so much for all these stats, @vague! It's always fun seeing how things turn out in terms of numbers. Although, I am sad that the rate is now officially over.

[​IMG]

Considering how much music the girls put out maybe we can do a yearly rate focused solely on their new material on the anniversary of their OT12 debut. I mean....we already have ++, whatever new songs xx will bring and also LOONA Ballad. BBC really spoils us. Speaking of ballads, I kind of want yyxy to cover Sonatine now. I need to hear Olivia doing HyunJin's haunting intro.

2. I did fail "Singin' In The Rain."

But considering the short shrift given "Vivid" I don't care.

3. I'm only just catching up on this now. I would have prefered Eclipse to win, but New is pretty amazing too. It also helps that its live performances (aka that one performance that I watched 10 times in a row on YouTube) are so goooood.

This rate was really nice!

soratami, Rem, Love Deluxe and 8 others like this.
  4. I feel kind of broken after this rate. Like I was Caesar and this rate was Brutus stabbing me in the spleen again and again and again as my blood splashed against the walls of the theatre of Pompey.

Great rate tho.

5. I miss this rate. Let's do it again.

6. The imagery!

7. Do the AOA rate instead xx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.