☽ Rate Talent. Rate LOOΠΔ. ☾ the pre-debut rate • FINISHED | Page 8 | The Popjustice Forum

☽ Rate Talent. Rate LOOΠΔ. ☾ the pre-debut rate • FINISHED

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by vague, Sep 1, 2018.

1. I just finished my ranking and now all there's left to do is add my comments (also I may have realized that I might dislike yyxy more than 1/3 because they had the audacity to go from KILLER solos to FILLER subunit songs.... at least I had low expectations with 1/3 right from the start)

He, Kuhleezi, vague and 4 others like this.
  2. yyxy and 1/3 are cute, you guys are just mean. And predictable.

3. I don't know how popular this opinion of mine is but aren't their solo songs so much better than their unit songs (specially B-sides) in general? Like I love most of their unit singles, even Love & Live, but none of them are new or Egoist or Love Cherry Motion for me. And my top 5 b-sides are all from their solo songs.

He and vague like this.
  4. love4eva is the best unit single.

5. He, Love Deluxe, Kuhleezi and 8 others like this.
  6. He, Love Deluxe, Kuhleezi and 6 others like this.
  7. He, Love Deluxe, Kuhleezi and 7 others like this.
  8. He, Love Deluxe, Kuhleezi and 5 others like this.
  9. He, Love Deluxe, Kuhleezi and 7 others like this.
  10. He, Love Deluxe, Kuhleezi and 6 others like this.
  11. He, soratami, Love Deluxe and 8 others like this.
  12. [​IMG]
    hi~​

just a reminder that ballots for the LOOΠΔ pre-debut rate are due in two weeks on September 30th! thank you ❤

He, Love Deluxe, Kuhleezi and 8 others like this.
  13. [​IMG]
    hi~​

i'm tagging you again ddd because i thought you might be interested in joining the LOOΠΔ pre-debut rate! ballots are due September 30th, so you still have two weeks left to get 'em in! thank you ❤

He, Love Deluxe, Kuhleezi and 5 others like this.
  14. [​IMG]
    hi~​

i'm tagging you again ddd because i thought you might be interested in joining the LOOΠΔ pre-debut rate! ballots are due September 30th, so you still have two weeks left to get 'em in! thank you ❤

askew, He, Love Deluxe and 7 others like this.
  15. He, Love Deluxe, Kuhleezi and 6 others like this.
  16. [​IMG]
    hi~​

He, Love Deluxe, Kuhleezi and 5 others like this.
  17. [​IMG]
    hi~​

Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
    He, Love Deluxe, Kuhleezi and 6 others like this.
  18. He, Crisp X, Love Deluxe and 6 others like this.
  19. He, Love Deluxe, Kuhleezi and 5 others like this.
  20. He, Crisp X, Empty Shoebox and 11 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.