RAYE | Page 13 | The Popjustice Forum

RAYE

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Cathal, Apr 8, 2016.

1. Crew is fantastic. I enjoy the whole thing.

2. This whole EP is pretty fantastic actually. I’m bopping.

3. The EP is so good. Every song is great!

She is a treasure, truly.

4. Wife Me and Crew are stone cold bops.

Island and Ferk like this.
  5. The EP is really good.

Does "Slower" borrow from Usher's "U Remind Me"? The first part of the chorus reminds me of it.

slaybellz, mseilenga and Ferk like this.
  6. This New Ep really is bop after bop people really need to stop sleeping on her !

goldsoundz likes this.
  7. The EP is great, very solid selection of songs. 'Slower' is the one I keep going back to, absolutely love that one. I also am a huge fan of the RAYE-BLK conversation verse, in 'Crew'. it almost gives me the same feels I get from 'Girls' by Destinys Child. We need more collabs with that kind of female comraderie in music!

FINISH LINE, Ferk, Kuhleezi and 3 others like this.
  8. Crew or Confidence for next single please!

9. The EP is incredible.

Ferk likes this.
  10. Crew was amazing live! I really hope she takes off big time, she was so good at Rita.

12RoseBintedGlasses likes this.
  11. "Slower" is currently greyed out on my Spotify, meaning that it's been (temporarily) blocked and I think this might have something to do with it dddd

slaybellz likes this.
  12. It's back on!

13. She really was so good supporting Rita Ora. It was like two headliners rather than headliner and support act.

mseilenga and Vasilios like this.
  14. This EP is fantastic. Even though I do like them, the singles are the worst tracks. Really wish she saved some of these tracks for a full album.

15. SMG

SMG

She is such a star. I wish 'The Line' had blown up after 'You Don't Know Me' and made her big here in the U.K.

lushLuck likes this.
  16. I always love me a good dancing in front of a mirror in a dance studio type of video.

17. Finally got around to listening to this EP and it is expectedly brilliant.

18. Confident is a megabop.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.