Re-opening threads? | The Popjustice Forum

Re-opening threads?

Discussion in 'Forum business' started by Lapras, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Hi all,
    could the Sugabes thread be re-opened? Some time has passed and there have been new leaks (well...), Keisha’s video and no new Instastories from Mutya ddd. The majority of us is still reasonable I believe and it sitting in the Comeback Corner and minding its own business would be less annoying than using old threads for Keisha from 2013 (also banning like certain problematic members could be a way to go too).

Cc: @Island @londonrain ?

Thanks
    Lapras x

Last edited: Jul 19, 2020
  2. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Has anything actually happened with her lately that isn’t related to her mental health?

3. No, if anything there are more theories out there than ever. She's also got a court date coming up next week so probably best to keep it locked. It's also been interesting to see which members have disappeared since.

4. Now that Britney herself has addressed the Free Britney movement in new court documents, is it possible to re-open her general thread?

I imagine the speculative aspect of the conversation will have calmed down now that things are becoming increasingly transparent, and if people continue to be stubborn and unable to post about anything else/pick fights with other members, just thread ban them? @londonrain @2014

nooniebao, GimmeWork, tea and 8 others like this.
  5. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Thanks for the suggestion - I've raised it with other mods and hopefully we'll make a decision in the next day or so.

6. I would also suggest banning those members who post for the first time since July 24th (when the thread was locked.) It's an easy way to clear out the people who are# likely to cause drama.

Verandi, Hyrulian, Overdose and 5 others like this.
  7. [​IMG]

8. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Hi! So all of the mods have been in a discussion over whether we feel it's right to re-open the Britney thread right now and after a lot of deliberation we have reached a majority and decided to keep it locked for now, we feel discussion will centre too much around issues not involving her music and at this moment we feel it doesn't fit on this forum. This goes for any poster but please feel free to PM me or any of the mod team if you have any more queries, thank you x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.