Real Housewives - General Discussion

Hoping to get into Potomac, Auckland and Sydney next year. Also open to recommendations of must-watch seasons for Atlanta, New Jersey and Beverly Hills.

To my obsession deepening!

tumblr_mpfuuod3jS1qa74kvo2_250.gif

Last edited:
he/him
Last edited:
I wanted to give a shout-out for how the Housewives PJ fandom has grown exponentially this year thanks to our iconic arguing, quoting, and relentless stanning. A special shout-out to my fellow castmates and douche-holders @teddienono @Jesus Jugs @1991 @constantino @Oceandrive @BEST FICTION @Roey_says @Lila @#teamdodd! @Andrew.L and any other Friends Of xoxo.

See you gals next year on the fuchsia couches.

2020 will be the year we lost Dorinda, but it was the year the douche holders rose up amongst the PJ foreeem.

Happy New Year girls, 2021, can you believe it?!?

giphy.gif

He/They
I wanted to give a shout-out for how the Housewives PJ fandom has grown exponentially this year thanks to our iconic arguing, quoting, and relentless stanning. A special shout-out to my fellow castmates and douche-holders @teddienono @Jesus Jugs @1991 @constantino @Oceandrive @BEST FICTION @Roey_says @Lila @#teamdodd! @Andrew.L and any other Friends Of xoxo.

See you gals next year on the fuchsia couches.
giphy.gif

Honey, you are the reason I even thought of taking a peek at RHONY, and after 12 seasons, then RHOBH, then RHOP, and RHOMelbs, and the good years of RHOC, and some RHOSLC and currently up to Season 6 of RHOA, and of course RHONJ, I honestly have so much to thank you for.
They bring me, as do all our threads, so much Joy

I didn't realise Jersey had started airing.

The trailer looks boring as fuck and the intro is very ??? but I'll give it a go.

I’ve watched the whole season and I actually liked it. We’re not in god tier Housewives here by any stretch, but it was definitely worth the ride. There’s some good characters in there and graveyard-gate is a kii.

Is The Real Housewives Of Jersey only available to watch if you are in the UK?

I’ve just discovered this! I’m from Jersey so this is a scream. Gonna keep an eye out for a cameo from my mum. I couldn’t run away from Jersey fast enough when I turned 18, so I’m screaming at the glamorous elite calling likening it to Ibiza.

Episode 1 and Tessa saying we might know her daughter as Tessa Storm. “she’s a singer”. No, dear, we don’t.

So... Miami is apparently getting season 4 on Peacock. There are a lot of rumours swirling (which could all amount to nothing), but:

- Adriana commented on Andy's IG saying "Let's make history in 2021" - fuelling the rumours
- Adriana is the strongest candidate for a return and I imagine she will definitely feature.
- Lisa Hochstein and Lea Black are apparently not being asked back due to Lisa's Q-Anon allegiance and Lea's husband's Epstein connections.
- Alexia and Marysol have yet to be contacted. Joanna lives in LA so she won't be back either.
- Larsa Pippen (who was a Housewife season 1) is apparently being looked at due to her recent Kardashian beef - she's a much bigger name now and could be a draw for viewers.
- Filming is expected to begin as early as later this month.

Could all amount to nothing, but let's see...

So... Miami is apparently getting season 4 on Peacock. There are a lot of rumours swirling (which could all amount to nothing), but:

- Adriana commented on Andy's IG saying "Let's make history in 2021" - fuelling the rumours
- Adriana is the strongest candidate for a return and I imagine she will definitely feature.
- Lisa Hochstein and Lea Black are apparently not being asked back due to Lisa's Q-Anon allegiance and Lea's husband's Epstein connections.
- Alexia and Marysol have yet to be contacted. Joanna lives in LA so she won't be back either.
- Larsa Pippen (who was a Housewife season 1) is apparently being looked at due to her recent Kardashian beef - she's a much bigger name now and could be a draw for viewers.
- Filming is expected to begin as early as later this month.

Could all amount to nothing, but let's see...

No Lea Black?

giphy.gif