Real Housewives - General Discussion | Page 40 | The Popjustice Forum

Real Housewives - General Discussion

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by stopthestatic, Aug 4, 2020.

1. OH MY GOD. Let this be the start of a return, please!

If you’ve been missing The Real Housewives of Vancouver (like any good Real Housewives fan should), you’re in luck: the cast is set to participate in a two-part reunion special later this summer.

The Real Housewives of Vancouver cast will reunite for the first time in nearly a decade for a special edition of David Oulton’s popular talk show, Face To Face With David, according to a press release.

The ladies will sit down with Oulton live and in-person to update fans on what life has been like since RHOV aired on Canadian network Slice from 2012-2013.

According to the release, The Real Housewives of Vancouver reunion of sorts — which will feature cast members from both seasons — is set to tape this July in Vancouver and will air this fall.

2. andymc35 likes this.

3. Another new international instalment!

berserkboi, OlliMaus, Andrew and 3 others like this.
  4. I am kind of perched for this.

Miss Kiesel was an underrated queen, and also while people (rightfully) claimed Jody is the most evil housewife across all the franchises, I still stand by my opinion that Ronnie was the scariest one ever, literally terrifying, but good for her on getting sober and getting herself together!

5. I grow tired.

Andrew and lushLuck like this.
  6. Magali Gorre was on my flight back to Manchester. So regretting not speaking to her but she was only near me walking to passport control looking stressed and I didn’t want to cross her!

RHOCheshire was never the same without her.

7. RHOCheshire is back season 15 on 22 August. Somehow the only wives not returning are Tanya and Debbie. They’re never going to fire Hanna and Rachel are they?

8. As a Brit who has seen every episode of every US instalment plus Vancouver, Melbourne, Auckland and Sydney, I watched the first season of Cheshire when it aired and then abandoned. Since then I've seen two very tame (for Housewives standards) arguments from the other 13 seasons that have aired and that's it. The show is a disgrace to the Housewives brand and to Britain.

9. [​IMG]

lushLuck likes this.
  10. [​IMG]

11. How have they had FIFTEEN seasons of that miserable franchise?

12. They seem to crank out 3x 6-episode seasons per year. It's SICK!

13. The way I've watched every US season (not OC) multiple times but refuse to watch any of Cheshire.

[​IMG]

14. The way I'm from Cheshire and refuse to believe it even exists

Lander, constantino, lushLuck and 4 others like this.
  15. They do two ten episode seasons a year, each with one reunion episode. So if you were to measure up by US standards, they’re on season seven.

16. I actually don’t mind it in it’s scripted shitty mess

Roey_says likes this.
  17. We've been saying Cheshire was trash from the get. But what about Jersey I ASKED YOU BRIT-WHORES about it awhile ago. LAASKDLF

lushLuck likes this.
  18. Cheshire had its moments, particularly in the early days.

When Dawn was considering freezing her eggs so she could undergo a hysterectomy and Lauren said ‘have you ever have a frozen pizza and it’s turned out good?’ - classic.

19. I’ve heard from someone at ITV that a few of the housewives literally do Cheshire for free… so they must just keep them on the off chance something interesting happens

johnny_tsunami, pookiebots and Andrew like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.