Real Housewives - General Discussion | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

Real Housewives - General Discussion

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by stopthestatic, Aug 4, 2020.

1. So true. So many iconic lines between the three of them.

2. Seventy-oneth floor.

3. That would be like Lydia saying, 'I hate food for life I'm never eating again!!'

Serg., 4Roses, lushLuck and 7 others like this.
  4. I knew from the moment she stole her hairdresser‘s dog in the very first episode that she’d be my favourite and she hasn’t let me down since.

lushLuck, Fuchsia, Andrew and 2 others like this.
  5. "EVEEEEEEEEERYBODDDDDY IN MELBOOOOOOURNE!"

6. Can I spock??? Spock...Can I speak???

I don't know, CAN you SPOCK??

Serg., Karvel, livefrommelbs and 10 others like this.
  7. Okay, yes Janet, Gina, and Lydia are the indisputable core (I'd add Gamble at this point), and obviously I stan Gina, if in a maniacal evil villain way.

But Jackie is so ridiculous and stupid and I live for her b***n (is this really bad??) ways. Just a complete and utter wreck. When she yawned at Gamble's wedding dress party thing I screamed. The way the camera zoomed in on her messy face and hair when Gina ditched Gamble to watch the Celebrity Apprentice premiere.

[​IMG]
    teas.

It's couCHEWURE!!

8. I remember finding Jackie insufferable but over the years finding her vital to the group scenes. Her, Pettifleur and Chyka are genuinely missed for me.

livefrommelbs and Andrew like this.
  9. I know I asked this before and I apologize for repeating, how can I watch Melbourne again in then US?

Andrew likes this.
  10. YOU WANNA TALK SHIT?

LET’S TALK THE REAL SHIT!

11. LETS TALK THE REAL SHIT LET TWALK ZUH REYUL SHUTT

Season 3 was a masterpiece.

12. Ok so to reply to my own post hahaha I remembered that it’s on Hayu and I need to use my vpn to watch it. The only thing is when I got to Hayu’s site and search I don’t see Melbourne come up anywhere on the site.

junglefish and Andrew like this.
  13. That's how i watch it, it's there

suitechicguy likes this.
  14. ''You know what? you suck as a friend!''

GO SUCK ON YOUR OWN FUCKING HEAD!!!

I think about this a lot

15. “It was the first time I was aware that there was something wrong between Janet and I, but it wasn’t the first time I was aware that there was something wrong with Janet.”

16. The fact I'm legitimately considering moving to Melbourne after watching this stupid show.

17. I literally did that at the start of a global pandemic skksks

I managed to see Jackie and Gamble though so every cloud!

18. [​IMG]
    the way queen gamble spoke for all of us regarding Jackie and her troll

Serg., Karvel, livefrommelbs and 6 others like this.
  19. For some reason the way Janet says to Gamble, "Oh GOSH it's VIRAL amongst the people I know!" fucking sends me.

lushLuck, ohaimanabu, Karvel and 3 others like this.
  20. Also Lydia serving you existentialism will never be unfunny.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.