Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills | Page 1037 | The Popjustice Forum

Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Smoke My Cigar, May 30, 2009.

1. Disappointing but it’s expected. I want the main group to turn on each other but it just looks like newer ladies going at it with this. It was hilarious though when Sutton said “Or nothing” and then Erika’s reaction.

2. The best thing about broke(n) Erika losing it with Sutton, is that she's staring into the eyes of someone who has no money woes, no legal issues (that we know of), and has united the Housewives fanbase in their love for her because she seems to be the only one that understands the assignment. Erika could never.

[​IMG]

Eskapism, ufint, enjoy and 23 others like this.
  3. I just noticed Erika's makeup during the dinner scene is all smudged over her shirt collar, scream!

Fuchsia, sesita and lushLuck like this.
  4. [​IMG]

1991, Jonathan27, Karvel and 3 others like this.
  5. Does anyone have a screenshot/gif of Kyle’s cursed computer? I need it to harass someone.

enjoy, lushLuck, BEST FICTION and 3 others like this.
  6. [​IMG]

Eskapism, enjoy, lushLuck and 7 others like this.
  7. THANK YOU!!! Now lemme send that DM to @BEST FICTION.

enjoy, lushLuck, sesita and 1 other person like this.
  8. Okay but this could serve ‘Kim there are people dying’ style camp/cringe.

9. Erika being all passive aggressive, then suddenly buckling and turning into a crying mess is very on brand. We love to see her downfall.

[​IMG]

Karvel, ohaimanabu, enjoy and 8 others like this.
  10. Larva?!!

11. Erika Jayne <3

tylerc904, ohaimanabu, sesita and 8 others like this.
  12. Reddit posted how she was on Instagram asking ppl to work as an MUA for her during filming for free in exchange for credit for doing the looks lol.

13. I’ve just got to the dinner in Hong Kong in season 7... Erika and Rinna can fuck off already. The relentless bullying of Dorit from the pair of them and Erika turning on Eileen and making up some complete bullshit because she realised people were clocking she was just being fucking ridiculous.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  14. Once again, outside of serving looks, it seems like Miss Garcelle will be largely useless. Sorry girlies!

I wonder what Kathy's endgame is. Like, she clearly could've been a part of the show from day one but I wonder what Kyle has fed her to convince her this time.

johnny_tsunami and Andrew.L like this.

15. Let Sutton meddle

Eskapism, Lander, LetsGetToIt and 3 others like this.
  16. Ponzi scheme is the new Munchausen

17. The fact that all evidence is slowly pointing to Sutton being vindicated by whatever she questions Erika about, before the show has even aired...

The People's Princess

18. This season is going to be a disaster for Erika, isn't it? Sutton is really about to elevate towards fan favourite status.. providing she didn't say she "doesn't see colour."

Steve003, Lander, lushLuck and 4 others like this.
  19. [​IMG]

Tom said YEP I WILL

Lander, lushLuck, Jonathan27 and 7 others like this.
  20. Still grieving that Dorit didn't defect to Garcelle and Sutton in order to form an iconic trio. The comedic potential that them being besties would have!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.