Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills | Page 1067 | The Popjustice Forum

Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Smoke My Cigar, May 30, 2009.

1. Nah I was always team Adrienne. For someone who flies off the handle every time her children are mentioned, Brandi sure likes to talk about other people's families nn. And yeah, it was obvious Lisa was using her to get to Adrienne, even though I still saw LVP through rose colored glasses at the time.

2. And the lies truly begin. Is Erika gonna go down the ‘Tom was cheating’ route?

3. I kind of wish this cast had someone like Meghan King Edmonds this season doing some Nancy Drewing over Erika and Tom

4. It’ll be around this time she leaked those txts from an old Nokia 8210

ohaimanabu and lushLuck like this.
  5. Meanwhile LVP’s bestie is parading around Turks and Caicos looking like … this.

I am dumbfounded, but then again — I’m not. Fucking trash.

Remorque and ohaimanabu like this.
  6. I had no idea who this was until the last picture vaguely sparked my recollection and eye-

7. Season 3 is so fascinating to me in retrospect. Can you imagine a season in 2021 where the entire main storyline couldn't be mentioned on camera? I feel like social media would riot.

8. Agent Of Chaos Sober Kim telling Adrianne and Paul what Brandi told everyone at Mauricio's event, is an underrated all series highlight.

Such utter OTT maddness. It saddens me the BH Girls stopped fighting in public

Remorque, sesita, Butterfly and 9 others like this.
  9. GHERLS I'm about to FINALLY dive into the soon-to-be OSCAR nominated documentary that is The Housewife & The Hustler...

Is my body ready for this? Will I be crying for the lost children? Am I gonna stan Danielle Staub again? Will I be compelled to leave a comment on @theprettymess's Instagram?

[​IMG]

10. The nerve to caption the photo "Be Authentic" has me screaming

We used to take my dog to Vanderpump Dogs to be groomed but our groomer was laid off at the beginning of COVID and has been grooming him in our home since. The stooooories she has to tell.

Remorque, ChrisC, lushLuck and 3 others like this.
  11. This week of BH and NY really gave us nothing. Hurry up Kurn and the gang!

Remorque and ohaimanabu like this.
  12. That ending scene of the latest episode when Erika closes the door as she walked in was kinda iconic…

Remorque, Aester, Floppie and 5 others like this.
  13. I feel like I couldn't see it at the time and I still can't right now but was it really LVP that gave Brandi this information so that she would go get messy with it on camera? I know Brandi made a subtle nod to it last season when her and Adrienne reunited at Kyle's party but was their any proof that it was LVP that was the instigator?

Remorque and Andrew.L like this.
  14. [​IMG]

Remorque likes this.
  15. The fact the BH ratings will probably swing up a notch because of Housewife And The Hustler, and they're still dragging the announcement drama over to next week.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2021
    Remorque, lushLuck and berserkboi like this.
  16. Finally watched the episode and "SHOULDN'T SHE WAIT?" was the best Housewives moment in ages. I'm DECEASED. (And soon Tom shall be too, according to Garcelle ddddd.)

17. And she still have Teddi blocked (I mean... who wouldn't)

dell321 and lushLuck like this.
  18. The producers, who keep bludgeoning us with her blandness.

19. Ugh that new Crystal talking head with the black dress and crystal bows or whatever… She is SO GORGEOUS. I will forever stan.

Dorit biting Kyle’s head off in her Cher Horowitz getup, a lovely moment.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.