Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills | Page 1070 | The Popjustice Forum

Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Smoke My Cigar, May 30, 2009.

1. Kim’s book has been rescheduled for release in October.

Remorque, Blayke, Roey_says and 4 others like this.
  2. Me seeing Kim in the darkened corner of a restaurant: HI KEÏYGHUM!!!

Remorque, Blayke, tylerc904 and 10 others like this.
  3. I don't think it'll happen, but I would love to see Kim appearing as a cameo this season with Kathy and Kyle, while I think Kathy is playing up her kookiness, I am sure her and Kim together would be hilarious.

Instead they gave us a Turddi demon summoning.

4. I hope she at least brought some of her world famous lettuce tacos.

Remorque, iRyan, 1991 and 2 others like this.
  5. There's enough mint leaves, avocado slices, single orange slices, and iceberg lettuce leaves to go around!!

Remorque, Karvel, Floppie and 5 others like this.

6. October 15th…also the release date of Halloween Kills

7. [​IMG]

8. The lord's work

The page witb the nails, it's going to be so great seeing all the hole's picked apart

Last edited: Jun 22, 2021
  9. upload_2021-6-22_9-11-14.png

The way i SCREAMED

Remorque, JXCK94, Lander and 13 others like this.
  10. I somehow watched Garcelle and Dorit's stint on Beat Shazam, and I have to say, I wish these two would become an iconic pairing on the show.

They performed... iconically bad. Maybe that's to blame for Dorit bad-mouthing her at that event a few weeks back.

Also urgent: Dorit wore JEANS on the episode. Relatable queen!

Remorque likes this.

11. [​IMG]

It speaks volumes that she would take time "lashing out" on twitter , because people made fun of her looking like an early out Rock of Love contestant in some recent pics, rather than adressing, you know, the people her husband and probably her scammed and stole from, she's garbage.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2021
  12. ‘This person always struck me as weak’ fff shut up wet fart. You know what strikes me as weak? Always going for the easy targets and hiding behind a tired ass made-for-tv persona.

God I hate her.

13. The snake is Lucy Lucy Apple Juice.

14. You are being quite generous, because there is nothing really television worthy about music that sound like a SNL skit minus the humour, or some talking heads with one liners obviously written by those kind of gays that would only stan queens like Gigi Goode and Adore Delano on Drag Race.

How she lasted more than Dorinda is mind boggling to me.

15. I've just remembered, didn't Kyle get Covid at some point this season during filming...

Ugh

Remorque, lushLuck and ratedr like this.
  16. So did Dorit and I think it was around the holidays/Thanksgiving, so we're getting close to that point.

Remorque and Andrew.L like this.
  17. My friend works in LA law, sent that around to a few people and apparently it's his assistant. Make of that what you will.

Remorque and TeamDorinda!! like this.
  18. He’s fucking his assistant.

[​IMG]

19. So the one thing that enrages Erika isn't the thought of what she's being accused of but...being snapped in normal clothes? Ugh.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.