Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills | Page 1096 | The Popjustice Forum

Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Smoke My Cigar, May 30, 2009.

1. A concrete kingdom to a child of the world.

sesita and KYLE like this.

2. He literally is wasting away.

boombazookajoe and lushLuck like this.
  3. [​IMG]

4. He literally increased the size of his clothing Ddddd. He's such a grifter.

diamondliam, lushLuck and Andrew.L like this.
  5. Apparently the episode for this week leaked a day early and word going around is it's amazing. I'm avoiding spoilers but I'm hyped.

Andrew.L likes this.
  6. I saw a spoilery tweet about it so don’t read the following if you want to go in completely blind, but…

Apparently Erika goes off on… Garcelle!! Erika’s popularity is already waning so I can’t wait to see what happens.

Andrew.L and Karvel like this.
  7. I'm ready
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 4, 2021
  8. Perched to the weekly meltdown of Erika Jayne and the draggings on twitter

ohaimanabu and Andrew.L like this.
  9. Sutton better defend her bestie!!

ohaimanabu, Uno and allyshone like this.
  10. Well, this season has been a great start. But looks like we’re going to be getting to the juicy stuff going forward.

11. Uno

Uno

If anyone in the cast can take Erika's vitriol and dish it right back at her, it's Garcelle. I'm perched.

12. If you live in Canada, it aired last night on Slice after WWHL and is apparently available on demand?

Andrew.L likes this.
  13. Garcelle and Sutton teaming up against Erika? Real Housewives of Avengers is shaping up to be great.

14. Whew the way Garcelle, Sutton, and Crystal have very literally saved this franchise. A quen.....wit a quen.

ohaimanabu, Alenko, 4Roses and 12 others like this.
  15. Remember when a BH season trailer would come out and we’d get full on Housewives delusion because we thought they just might keep some drama under wraps because SURELY they must have some content... The season 8(?) trailer that ends with LVP leaving Dorit and Kyle on the street comes to mind.

And here we are, possibly getting drama that we haven’t even been teased about yet!

ohaimanabu, Lander, lushLuck and 2 others like this.

16. If the production does not shape up the next season around them, they are beyond saving.

17. As stated earlier, I'm rewatching the first season and I had to stop for a few weeks, because I can't handle this Kyle/Camille "feud". It's fucking exhausting.

But please tell me Ms. Alison Dubois makes a comeback.

[​IMG]

Andrew.L likes this.
  18. I can’t believe I am excited for a new episode of Beverly Hills.

Look at my fucking life.

[​IMG]

19. Camille owed Kyle all throughout Season 1

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.