Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills | Page 254 | The Popjustice Forum

Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Smoke My Cigar, May 30, 2009.

1. I personally have loved the season so far and I think it's a huge return to form. If you don't want to watch the whole thing then start with episode 11 which is where everything seemed to jump off into what's coming in the new trailer.

imperialsteroid likes this.
  2. Holy crap, could Beverly hills deliver?
    Erica and Eden/Sandra Bullock are giving me life!

Edu likes this.
  3. I can't wait for the rest of the season! I still hate Eden but I'm so glad she threw Lisar under the bus. I'm so tired of this hag. She is dumb as a rock, embarassing to watch (that modelling lesson with her Vanderpump Rules cast member looking daughter...) and I hope they all turn on her.
    Erika and Kyle are just so good this season, I love them.
    Why is PK on this trip with Dorit? I know managing Boy George's career probably doesn't take a lot of time but still, doesn't he have better things to do? I can't stand his desperate ass. He's worse than Simon van Kempen.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
  4. I was actually shocked by Kyle's end comment, something like "I'm sorry I can't properly greet you, but we're just having a perfect moment right now" or whatever it was. I just haven't seen mean girl Kyle in so long.

ChrisC and junglefish like this.
  5. It was great and well deserved. Stupid Rinna didn't know how to react at all.

6. Some thoughts:

Is Dorit wearing gold-leaf as a hair accessory? I can't tell if it works or not.

Does PK hate Erika because her music career is currently better than Boy George's?

7. Did anyone else find the editing strangely mesmerizing in the scene where LVP tells Kyle that Rinna's the source of Eden's prying? First it's bright as fuck, then it's twilight, then it's dark, then it's twilight again, then it's dark again. I know that reality shows often have people repeat conversations and what have you, but that backdrop was kind of breathtaking.

junglefish and AshleyKerwin like this.
  8. I'm like two weeks behind on RH both ATL and BH. I need to catch up! Everything is looking so good.

This makes me want to punch PK

9. I just saw this part again and was rolling on the floor. Eden seems like the type that when she cracks, she fucking CRACKS - and it's great.

10. I probably think about her 3-4 times a week.

11. I agree with y'all about BH. I'm starting to sympathise with Eden, cause yeah she was being overbearing and annoying. But I guess when you're fed the information Lisar gives you, you would be concerned. Still, her acting like Kim was somehow mean to her for not begging for help at Dorit's party was ridiculous. Eden seems to think very highly of herself and how much she can actually help people.

Erika looks like she's gonna drag hard in the snippet and I can't wait.

12. I'm... Underwhelmed by the BH trailer actually. Ready for Rinna's villain edit - LVP always wins!

Why y'all ignoring the Atlanta trailer???!

"I don't do teacups - short and stout BITCH" - Porsha to Kandi
    "I know I'm not a duck like your lips" - Kenya to Kim Zolciak
    "I'm gonna fucking CHOKE the SHIT out this bitch!" - Kandi on Porsha

Someone find my wig

13. LVP didn't even have to lift a finger in Rinna's demise. She must be pleased. And Eileen is literally nowhere to be found.

Seems like Kim is definitely vying for a peach again if she's coming at Kenya. Both Porsha and Phaedra need to be checked for their lies, hopefully Kandi will give it to them good. I did NOT expect to see her get buck again on camera after Season 6.

AshleyKerwin likes this.
  14. OH WHAT? Here I was thinking it was shabby bits of aluminium foil in her hair because she's getting her roots done.

15. I LIVED for the genuine fear in Porsha's eyes.

teddienono likes this.
  16. Apparently Real Housewives of Toronto is starting March 7th.

Can't wait even though I'm kinda sure it'll be boring compared to the other franchises.

junglefish likes this.
  17. It does look boring and... I don't want to sound like an asshole but they all look so bad.

truman likes this.
  18. AshleyKerwin, junglefish and truman like this.
  19. Only thing I want to add is how brilliant The Real Housewives of Vancouver was.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.