Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills | Page 255 | The Popjustice Forum

Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Smoke My Cigar, May 30, 2009.

1. I love this. Sonja is looking better than ever.

Edu and AshleyKerwin like this.
  2. Yes to my hometown coming through with iconic messiness and Jody the most evil & vile housewife ever.

Monkey0 and AshleyKerwin like this.
  3. Everytime I see moments of Kyle & Mauricio's marriage on screen - I hear Dubois faintly saying (in the background), "He will never be able to emotionally fulfill you. Know that."

truman likes this.
  4. I was going to post a snippy comment and then noticed I only posted the teaser ddd.
    Thanks @JapaneseJesus and @AshleyKerwin for the pity likes.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
    AshleyKerwin and Edu like this.
  5. [​IMG]

junglefish likes this.
  6. Rinna and her antics are so extra, she's hilarious and one of the main reasons I tune in every week. Toronto on the other hand looks pure shit, nobody stands out.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
  7. I actually quite the look of Toronto.
    Although I can't hear the word panties again.

8. Screaming at Dorit!!!
    [​IMG]
    She legit looks like she's about to throw up.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Edu

Edu

We know Dorito would love to reenact the entire PAINKILLR video too but using Eden as the bed.

truman and junglefish like this.
  10. Yesss. I'm also dying at the split second you see Eileen bopping her head while holding on to her floppy hat in the background. You know she wanted to join Rinna on the table.

truman and Edu like this.
  11. Edu

Edu

She can't resist a good number one disco hit.

truman and junglefish like this.
  12. Dorit totally makes that scene with her confessional "Oh-my-God"s.

junglefish likes this.
  13. I pinched a shot of Dorit for my avatar, with apologies to @junglefish. I had to!

Edu and junglefish like this.
  14. The Season 2 Potomac trailer was accidently released (leaked) by Hayu Australia (bless us) and then it was pulled down very quickly. I saw it and there's this new girl called Monique who looks like she's going tit-for-tat with Gizelle. YES.

AshleyKerwin likes this.
  15. Love it.

16. I just love Dorit. She's the unicorn of Real Housewives.

17. I am totally perched for when the cold stone Erika Jayne goes, "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I HAVE TO GO THROUGH AT NIGHT!" moment.

I've been wondering what it was about ever since. Could it be her supposedly hot cop son? Her husband's fortunes going down the drain? How Many Fucks not making it to the Billboard Top 10 (not dance) Charts? BRING IT THE FUCK ON.

I've grown to kinda like Dorit - so for me, she gets another season.

AshleyKerwin and Edu like this.
  18. Pretty sure it's about this. It's what I've been thinking since the season trailer.
    I won't be mad if Dorit gets another season, she's actually pretty funny, but no more PK.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.